SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
The pain of that Yankee loss as a fan and bettor will have long lasting effects. Just the absolute worst beat I could possible take...5 units each on NY and Under when I called it a 4-3 Yankee win and it was 1 pitch away from a 4-2 win. The loss IMO is on Posada's shoulders. Mo didnt have IT yesterday and should have used his head with Mo's movement just setup over the middle and watch the ball drift left or right. Instead he sets up IN against Scutaro and the ball drifts over the middle of the plate and he jerks it out off the foul pole..must be nice to be lucky....so yeah I am sour thanks to a 21 unit swing that I will never get back

+8.33units
-0.57units
-24.80units
+17.00units
+15.90units(-0.75u)
-6.63units
+16.35units (-1.50u)
-3.75 units
+16.90units
+2.93 units (-1.00 u)
-2.92 units
+3.05 units
-4.65 units (-1.00u)
+35.55 units
-8.48 units (-1.00 u)

Anyway interesting card....

LAA @ Boston : Must have my head in my ass cause earlier in the series I remarked LAA would be tired ending the trip on the East Coast when actually they play two in OAK afer this. The key here is the weather coupled with the Marathon listing this as a 10:05 start....for a West Coast team!! The best part is both teams should be flat facing two guys who throw real hard. We all know about Ervin Santana 's split issues...awesome at home and awful on the road. Well after the CLE start he has said he will be better so lets see if he can folow through. Beckett was solid twice vs LAA last year and Santana was good at home and awful away.....shocking right. Really like how Beckett finished the Spring and started the season . Think he is on right now. LAA has dropped 15 of 19 @ Fenway. Grab the under now and ask questions later..Rick reed behind the dish aids the UNDER....NO PLAYS

KC @ DET: Honestly the NUMBERS do tell the truth here. The Tigers really arent hitting much as evidenced by the Josh Towers gem today. So you have two SP who have exceled early in there starts and have excellent track records in past starts. Well Grienke 's is watered down cause it wasnt against Leyland's tigers. I will lean strong on the under here just dont want to see it move to 7.5 hope it holds 8 runs. Curious as to who the ump is and while I said DET isnt hitting while neither is KC

BALT @ TB: Loewen has walked the danger line in both starts and has struggled vs RHB which is a strength of TBs. He has succcess against NYY cause of the LH heavy lineup and I think the opposite will be true here vs TB. He lasted just 5 innings in both starts so that leaves alot work to do for the pen. TB is off a good series split in Minny. Shields pitched very well late last year @ Camden and Loewen had issues on the road minus all Yankee starts. Loewen was decent in both starts vs TB last year and expect the 6 inning 4 run varietry here. Shields has been real solid vs two good lineups already and did extremely well last AUG @ camden. Like all young SP he has greater success at home. Loewen ERA was 7 on the road last year...with a 10.5 total again thinking under..

Orioles are 22-52 in their last 74 games as a road underdog.
<LI class=more>Devil Rays are 21-8 in their last 29 games as a favorite. <LI class=more>Devil Rays are 41-19 in their last 60 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Mets @ Phils: Maine wasnt sharp last meeting vs philly and there bats started to wakeup this weekend. I dont put much stock in Maines 3 starts in a short span vs Philly last year. He had there number and that was that. Garcia is a question mark. He had his rehab start rained out but made his 1st one in A ball and was strong. Still A ball and ML hitters are a different animal. Waiting on weather and ump info but thinking about an over....cant back Philly with garcia on a short leash...

ATL @ Wash : Sorry fellas but if your looking to hear how aful wash or Chico is skip this. The way I see it james has been solid but both SP stats are misleading. For James he walked away unscathed in some situations that he probably shouldnt have. Where as Chico pitched pretty well in ATL. Forget his 1st start it was his ML debut after never pitching above A ball. Like I said today be cautious of ATL vs LHSP. They just dont hit enough. Chipper hit a big fly today but I imagine with Olsen command issues he locked in on a pitch and hit a meatball. Chico in ATL allowed a solo Hr to Androw Junes in the 4th and got screwed in the 5th . Leadoff batter made out then next man reached on an error. After a hit the next batter was retired inning should have been over. A couple doubles and a few runs socred Chico is pulled the pen adds to the damage and his appearance looks alot WORSE then it was. He should mehe could get these guys out. Its up to the offense though still they cant strand runners. I am not running out to play the Nats ML but probably take a shot +1.5 at home. Wash has hit more the past few games and they have some RH bats in the middle...no opinion yet on the 8.5

Milw @ Cincy: Cappy is much better then Milton. However MILW road chalk again..?? The Brewers just arent that gifted offensively especially with Hall not chipping in . Neither team hits LHP very well as evidenced by the 1 run Cincy scored past 2 games..I have confidence in Milton to get the MILW LH out ist the RH that worry me...Cappy has been shaky at home this year but lead Milw to two wins....Dunn has back issues and Gonzo is still away. Cappy struggled last year and throughout his career with a 4.69 ERA. I still think runs will be at a premium here but have to think Cincy has the edge...Milw 1-9 last 10 starts away for Cappy...5-13 last season....lineups please

SD @ Chi : I simply dont think hensley is right . he had an issue with a blister and while trival in sound it could take away his breaking stuff and make him much more hittable. Cubbies are hittin though and ramirez is probably still out and hensley did throw a CG 2 hitter last may @ Wrigley. Marquis will face the thin SD lineup which will be arriving late from LAD probably... Waiting on more info here but SD swept the series last seaosn and that could lead to a payback angle here

Fla @ Hous: real neutral here. Obviously I like Sanchez vs a very RH lineup . Other then that I really see this as so vanilla...plain and simple...do you think Sanchez reboundsthough?? He hasnt been sharp and Wandy was ion start 1 ...

Pitt @ STL : Expect a solid pitching matchup. With Pirates still not hitting and STL finally notching a win why wouldnt I take the cheap price. Snell is coming of age but still has been a little shaky @ STL though solid on the road. You have to wonder about Reyes long layoff...

SFG @ COL : Zito vs Francis ...Expect a solid outing from both here so UNDER 9.5looks enticing....think Sf bats finally wokeup and versus a LH Duke...so gimme Zito as a dog he spun a gem @ Coors last season and Francis has struggled some with SFG indivually.....

LAD@ Zona : Penny looks sharp right now and while Gonzo has been solid he hasnt been spectular. This play I willmake more heavily based on SP cause I see a wide edge with how Penny is throwing right now....

last few games short and sweet just starting getting tired but have the foundation for tnrw in place and on paper.BOL:cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck on Monday Sports!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is Boston the easiest bet of the MLB so far?

Would say absolutely not. LAD was helluva alot easier tonite. Theres no price value in the game tmrw. Your take a big calculated risk thats heavily in your favor but 2 to 1 nah thats not easy.....If the SP are on the UND presents so much more value 4-2 game...The only time I would say -200 is easy is if I feel it should be -300 but LAA is getting a real shit deal here....and since I think runs could be at a premium I dont believe the -1.5 RL has much value.....GL tmrw

Thanks Terp.....BOL:cheers:

It is but how much of edge is it? Its still 10 am in the morning for Boston its not drastically different for LAA its a minor edge. This matchup will be based on the SP. If they are on it will be quiet IMO....7am or 10am its early either way

looking at the situation for san diego it looks pretty bad. played the sunday night game and now have to cross two time zones.

is this a solid angle in capping mlb (i use it in nfl)?

Like with LAA and the time slot its certainly a negative. My decisions on why or why not to play things tend to be indepth. So there is rarely 1 deciding factor. Its more like a plus/minus or pro/con type discussion that floats through my mind. So what I am getting at is the travel factor soley would rarely be a reason to make a play. It certainly has a negative impact but they are still facing a team has its offensive woes. You have to ask yourself is it priced it already..?? I wouldnt consider it the same type thing as fading a West Coast team at 1 on teh East Coast type deal....:cheers:

gl SN, LAA looks like a nice dog, don't know about the weather situation though and it is tough to go against beckett.

im still so confused when it comes to mlb.

i played teh dodgers yesterday off a loss last night at home on jackie robinson. i havent a clue what im doing really in all honesty.

i may just stick to betting national tv games. i seem to be doing well at that.

good luck tom.

Excellent writeups SN, as always. :shake:

I really like the under in the early game and I'll take it now, and worry about the rest of the card later.

Cheers.

Still looking into Beckett's numbers from last year nut.
Not sure about the under right now..
Gonna play it safe with a bosox sweep..
GL ..
will be back later

Good Stuff here Nut...

I don't disagree with your analysis on the Halos/Bosox game (weather pending). If they get this game started, it may be cut short.

BTW, Homeplate Ump Rick Reed has been very neutral over the last 3 season. 44-43 O/U

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 447pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=596 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 93pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4534" width=124><COL style="WIDTH: 122pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5924" width=162><COL style="WIDTH: 44pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2157" span=4 width=59><COL style="WIDTH: 56pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2706" width=74><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 93pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=124 height=17>Rick Reed</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 122pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=162>Sum of G</TD><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=59 x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=59 x:num>33</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=59 x:num>29</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; WIDTH: 44pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=59 x:num>26</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 56pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=74 x:num>90</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of ERA</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.38</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.22</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>3.89</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.11</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>4.15</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of AVG</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.25700000000000001">0.257</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26900000000000002">0.269</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0.26</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26600000000000001">0.266</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.26300000000000001">0.263</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of Strike %</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.61949685534591192">61.95%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.61257339542417488">61.26%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.62254722730042655">62.25%</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.60661468136595864">60.66%</TD><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.61417593760752376">61.42%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of SO/BB</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.35</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.92</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2.12</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.87</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="1.8149999999999999">1.82</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Average K's/Game</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>11.5</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="13.272727272727273">13.3</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="12.344827586206897">12.3</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="11.692307692307692">11.7</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="12.477777777777778">12.5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Average BB/Game</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>8.5</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.9090909090909092">6.9</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="5.8275862068965516">5.8</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.2692307692307692">6.3</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="6.4111111111111114">6.4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"> Average RPG</TD><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>9.50</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="9.2424242424242422">9.24</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="8.3448275862068968">8.34</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="8.8076923076923084">8.81</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="8.8333333333333339">8.83</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of WHIP</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.46</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.43</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.31</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1.38</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="1.395">1.40</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Average of HR</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>78</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>48</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>44.0</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Over Record</TD><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>1</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>16</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>14</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>13</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>44</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Under Record</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>16</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>15</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>12</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num>43</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17> </TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Sum of Over %</TD><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="1">100%</TD><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.5">50%</TD><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.48275862068965519">48%</TD><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.52">52%</TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="0.50574712643678166">51%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GL today

Thanks Trout no way I am playing an UNDER looking at the wind reports.....27MPH out to left and the expect strong guts all afternoon......probably an over at 8.5....

Shortline...tx bro...yeah could be alot of shortages but right know we are in the clear here in NY....

I just dont look at umps as far as O/U go thats about as misinterpted as saying a guy hits 300. He may hit .230 off LHs....I tend to look at totals assigned and runs allowed in those matchups, strikes called , pitch count , starter runs and bullpen runs while making a bias for an ump. However truth be told I barely include it my decision making. Its all about the number(total) and situation...much more important data then an umps bias IMO.....

Farm: Good Luck I am staying away ...

Satyr: Thanks I did till the wind reports..BOL

Yanks and texasfight: Thanks fellas . BOL

brewers: you in your infancy.patience it takes years upon years....BOL

Hunt : weather is the great mystery for sure...BOL

:cheers:

i grabbed the under didnt ask questions? damn it, and also boo weekley just chipped in TO FUCK MY ELS BET THAT SON OF A BITCH. and why did orlando have to totally give the fuck up in the 4th quarter yesterday

good stuff as usual

do you know where I could get pitching splits from last year?

I use Yahoo Sports I like there layout the best. You can get the same info basically @ Espn , Cbs Sportsline, even Jim Feist fast facts is a great tool...I tend to use all of these not on the same day but when I have time to roam...

Satyr and Jimbo : Sorry you guys got fucked . I have learned that the best decision to make is forget value and price and simply wait till gameday unless something is really , really out of whack. The few extra cents we try and save as well as make ourselves feel smart by beating a market move tends in the long run to not matter and worse put us on plays that we wouldnt have made....you should always want your play even at the closing line or especially at the closing line I should say. Baseball actually has more to do with weather then any other sport. You simply cant really on stats and forget the human and natutral elements...

With that said I went to sleep with U9 and woke up only to see the wind guts and get out of it BUT it cost me money cause I would have played the OVER 8.5 if I had not made a rash decision last nite. With crappy weather you never know what could happen. LAA just wanting to get the game over maybe playing a lil more loosely then expected and maybe the UMPS with a wide margin try to open up the strike zone to get the game in...you have the chance of a shortened game and what I am saying is while its look crappy I dont see LAA doing much else its just a matter of LAA can kep BOS quiet the rest of the way...ur still alive Ihave sen stranger shit.....

BOL the rest of the day:cheers:

Leans

AL:

Under 8 -110 Det
KC +1.5 -120 and ML +190

Now that 8's are popping up again I am reinterested in the total. The Tigers managed 3 hits of Towers yesterday and basically less against Halladay two days prior. They hit Burnett for some reason so keep that in mind for the future. Monroe and Maggs are questionable but I would expect them to play. The Tigers have 3 hitters above 265 now...Granderson 265 , Pudge 277 and Polanco 350 something... everyone else real low BAA's......218 L10 game vs RH and returning from TOR after a 10 game road trip the vet team could be fatigued some. KC didnt do much better in BALT with the sticks scoring 6 runs in 3 games but may get a bonus from the rain out a day to clear there heads and rest.

We all know about Verlander's success against KC but I think KC has slightily improved since seeing Verlander for the first time. KC has 4 solid LHB to go against Verlander DeJesus , Gload , Teahen and Gordon. Where DET cant do the same vs Grienke who has a great track record vs the pre-Leyland Tigers 6-1 2.08 ERA. I think thats still a plus at least as far as good karma goes. You wouldnt lay -180 based off that success but its definetly a plus whne your taking 180. Greinke has faced Bost at home and Tor @ Skydome er Rogers Centre. 26/89 ligetime is DET's lineup vs Grienke though..

TB -110

Really have nothing to add to this. Expecting a quality start from Shields versus Balt who benefited greatly from 2 Grand Slams vs KC. Shields would have been great @ Tex except that he allowed 3hrs out of 5 hits( hey its Texas though). He was 3.94 ERA 1.35 WHIP at home last year in 10 starts. Of the 10 starts 8 were quality. Boston and Oakland touched him up. The Sox hit 3Hrs in 5 innings of the 5 hits and had 5 runs. The A's had 7 hits and6 runs in 3.2. So 15 earned in 8 starts spanning 50.2 inning the rest...3 runs in 6.2 this yr....O's not hitting that much yet off RHP and losing Patterson tonite. See TB as a fav and Balt as a road dog stats in 1st window....

So wish I had played the UND 10.5 last nite cause that was crazy...would probably get on it again at 10...thinking 6-4 worse case but 9.5 would be tough...

Working on the NL....:cheers:

AL:

Under 8 -110 Det
KC +1.5 -120 and ML +190

Now that 8's are popping up again I am reinterested in the total. The Tigers managed 3 hits of Towers yesterday and basically less against Halladay two days prior. They hit Burnett for some reason so keep that in mind for the future. Monroe and Maggs are questionable but I would expect them to play. The Tigers have 3 hitters above 265 now...Granderson 265 , Pudge 277 and Polanco 350 something... everyone else real low BAA's......218 L10 game vs RH and returning from TOR after a 10 game road trip the vet team could be fatigued some. KC didnt do much better in BALT with the sticks scoring 6 runs in 3 games but may get a bonus from the rain out a day to clear there heads and rest.

We all know about Verlander's success against KC but I think KC has slightily improved since seeing Verlander for the first time. KC has 4 solid LHB to go against Verlander DeJesus , Gload , Teahen and Gordon. Where DET cant do the same vs Grienke who has a great track record vs the pre-Leyland Tigers 6-1 2.08 ERA. I think thats still a plus at least as far as good karma goes. You wouldnt lay -180 based off that success but its definetly a plus whne your taking 180. Greinke has faced Bost at home and Tor @ Skydome er Rogers Centre. 26/89 ligetime is DET's lineup vs Grienke though..

I really, really, really liking both playz here bro...waiting for the Ump regarding this UNDER play. If we get a decent UNDER guy (Bang, Bang)

Shorty

Its official I have played and watched to much baseball in my life...after that 6-1 start when it went to the 5th at the same score had a feeling cruise control would set in. The sad part is I said when Isee the 9th start I will post that you have been teased and LAA will score 1 run in the 9th..got sidetracked but it happened....Congrats to all.....:cheers:

SN, what a tease my friend...what a fuckin tease...I had under 9 on the Fenway game. And I took it at my local book and not only Pinny, and they have a draw option there...

no need to say more, just check the boxscore...2 outs remaining...

Really like the under in KC game, as well. Wind is a bit concerning, though. 25 mph blowing out to center. Expected up to 40mph tonight. Also, like the value in the Royals. A big line difference between Greinke vs. Orioles yesterday and today vs. the Tigers. With the way the Tigers are hitting lately... i was surprised to see the +180. GL tonight.

*Also, Dejesus over Granderson -115 (Greek) looks like decent. It's -140 at Bodog.

Last edited:
hey, i had the under 9 in bos/laa and i have to say im ecstatic about getting a push. i felt horrible about myself after that first inning. i was thinkin SN when u talk to people in person about baseball u must astonish people with how much u know. i feel like u know every player in the league. u should try and stump the schwab. i absolutely love reading ur daily writeups and tailin ur picks and winning easy. u think the wsox r gonna make the playoffs this year?? please post NBA picks again soon. thanks, have a good day

was gonna hit that under in the d-town game but it just went to 7.5.
Should be a boring run game and a big K pitching game tonight nut..
Take a look at the AZ/LAD total tonight nut.. I think you will like it!
Will be watching... GL tonight.

Thanks Farm , jrose and Jimbo...appreciated the words and the heads up on ceratin plays. Unfortunately I got sidetracked this afternoon and really have about 15 minutes to get this straight...thanks and BOL.....oh and jim baseball was my passion growing up...

So heres what I have...should be back by the late game

Under 8 -110 {2.5units} -2.50
+190 KC {1.25 units} -1.25
KC +1.5 -115 {3units} -3.45
Rays -110 {3.5units} -1.5 +180 {1/2unit} -4.35

AL -11.55 & NL +21.07 so far(+1.90 more though) Net +11.42 for the day..

LAD -117 {3units} +3.00
SFG +123 {3units} ARL +180 {1unit} +4.80
Under 5 -115 Col {2units} +2.00
Cubbies -113 {3units}-1.5 +175 {1/2u} +3.87
Astros -112 {3units} -1.5 +175 {1/2u} +2.50
Over 9 -125 Hou {2units} -2.50
Nats +1.5 +105 {2.5units}ML +185 {1.5 units} +5.40
Over 3.5 Nats -120 {2units} +2.00

Trust me when I say I RUSHED HERE......

Basically I ambacking Zito for his solid pitching on extended rest past 2 seasons...he should have started on Sat pushed back 2 days now and last 2 seasons on more then 5 days rest he has been excellent..2.95 in 12 starts and 2.33 in 8 starts past 2 season....COL not hitting LH all that well couldnt capitalize on davis yesterday and I think that carries over here...

Experiment .....

Brewers -1.5 RL +140 {1.75unit} +2.55 & -2.5 RL +210{1unit} +2.10
Versus
Reds +110 {1.25units} -1.5RL {.75U} -2.5 RL {.75unit} -2.75

Net +1.90...pretty decent return
GOoD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Last edited:
GL Nut...like that play on the nats, i think Chucky gets banged up 2-nite, he is still young and getting used to the third spot in the rotation.

Crappy Royals game. Greinke couldn't get out of the first. Threw 49 pitches in the first and had to be pulled. Had trouble with his curve. Granderson reached on a ball that was not well hit and went off the glove of Tony Pena Jr. (he probably could not have made the play due to Granderson's speed, but this guy is getting less impressive each day. They say he only has 2 errors, but should have been charged with a few more. Hitting continues to get worse, low OBP, etc. I was relieved just to have Berroa gone, but this isn't looking like much of an upgrade). Then, Greinke seems to be rattled with Granderson on. Walks Sheff and Guillen. Then up comes the Royal killer- Pudge. Greinke Throws a couple of pretty good pitches to him and boom- wind aided shot to center, grand slam. Pretty much all downhill from there. Frustrating.

Then I'm bored and over lurking at another board and these guys are yukking it up because they took the over because:

Over is 7-2 in KC last 9 games as a road underdog.
Over is 7-2 in KC last 9 road games.
Over is 7-2 in DET last 9 games as a home favorite.
Over is 9-3-1 in DET last 13 home games.

Lol. Gimme a break. Oh well.

Farm....it worked....my experiment is basically trusting my instincts enough when I have a game broken down coupled with the line pricing in the possibility of a 1 run game or a multiple run outcome...here in Cincy I was confident this game would be decided by 2 + runs for a variety of reasons . I had slight concern if the dog would win by 2 + but not only enough to stagger those plays..worst case was if Milw won by 1 I would lose -5.50 but I was very confident that wouldnt happen...

YesSir...oh the Cubbies I really wish I would have been more heavily involved there. Clay Hensely is not right last years stats dont mean a thing...nice win

Trout ....Not sure the Nats can paste anyone but I felt that Chico was SEVERELY underrated by the betting public here. Yes he is green but worst pitcher in the majors..Been reading for days how awful this kid is and he has 2 starts under his belt above AA...learning curve...anyway it hit nicely...just pissed I didnt have any Nats -1.5 ARL..Chico was decent but 5 walks...3 in the 1st and two to start the 6th inbewteen he toughed it out...hope u hit them.....

Bet ....what the hell happened in DET....Greinke didnt have anything and it was blowout city.....I dont mind taking the loss with the KC plays but wish I was wise enough to lay off the small under play.....no reason to play it with windy possibilities and a low number...

:cheers:

Crappy Royals game. Greinke couldn't get out of the first. Threw 49 pitches in the first and had to be pulled. Had trouble with his curve. Granderson reached on a ball that was not well hit and went off the glove of Tony Pena Jr. (he probably could not have made the play due to Granderson's speed, but this guy is getting less impressive each day. They say he only has 2 errors, but should have been charged with a few more. Hitting continues to get worse, low OBP, etc. I was relieved just to have Berroa gone, but this isn't looking like much of an upgrade). Then, Greinke seems to be rattled with Granderson on. Walks Sheff and Guillen. Then up comes the Royal killer- Pudge. Greinke Throws a couple of pretty good pitches to him and boom- wind aided shot to center, grand slam. Pretty much all downhill from there. Frustrating.

Then I'm bored and over lurking at another board and these guys are yukking it up because they took the over because:

Over is 7-2 in KC last 9 games as a road underdog.
Over is 7-2 in KC last 9 road games.
Over is 7-2 in DET last 9 games as a home favorite.
Over is 9-3-1 in DET last 13 home games.

Lol. Gimme a break. Oh well.

Yeah that was just one of those days for them. The pena deal definetly was curious and I havent seen much off him but from what I had read it was much of a deal.

As for the guys yucking it up I have come to realize in all walks of life stupidity and arrogance will be rewarded at some point. True knowledge is something that cant be taken away though and in the long run that knowledge no matter the subject will lead you to shine. Its like you can only con someone for so long b4 they realize the truth...people like that can trick themselves into believing they are wise but eventually they will find out the hard way its a lil more indepth then that....those probbaly laid it with ATL anyway...

hope you had a better nite then ur Royals...:shake:

good call on the nats, you were absolutely right.

Thanks Hunt. I'll be honest and say I know I am gonna be wrong on some gameds with such a big card. I truly wish that I was wrong about that one and you got paid. It seems that Chico certainly gave them chances to put some up on the board but ATL just didnt capitalize....:shake:

looks like you didnt have to go through the rollercoaster that was the Devil Rays blowing a 7-1 lead late in the game live.

that one hurt

looks like you didnt have to go through the rollercoaster that was the Devil Rays blowing a 7-1 lead late in the game live.

that one hurt

That had to be painful...I walked in 8-7 Balt and was telling myself you did so well listening to ur gut and staying off the Reds and Cards why couldnt you do it there as well...but it is what it is...I feel good in that Shields was solid for the most part and Loewen wasnt around very long. Looking at the teams outside TB in the East there has been some excellent work by the 4 other pens....also seeing how well the NL was going for me kinda numbs the pain while I read the boxscore..... 6-0 nd 7-1 half way thru the game thats rough....:hairout:

Now I am just hoping the LAD win and I will have run the NL portion of my card...outside the small loss on the Hous total...see a walkoff GS would have made me feel lucky...like a small payback for Scutaro's walkoff moose job....

yeah, I watched most of the rays game. Shields was pretty solid outside of a couple of home run shots. I felt they left him in too long but with their bullpen its hard to blame the coach. Loewen was terrible. For whatever reason he is a magician at getting out of jams.

Good capping though, Tampa was the right play. Shields will be money at home and Loewen will struggle on the road for the rest of the year IMO.

Back