4/16 Bases

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Totals: 10-5-1, +2.380
MLs: 9-6, +1.527
RLs: 6-6, +1.205
--------------------------
'09 YTD: 25-17-1, +5.112 units

Missed Wednesday's games completely. Wasn't online...but also never even got the chance to cap the games. Anyways, i'm back for Thursday. Made these plays a while ago...but have been waiting for these lazy-ass books to get a line up on the Halos game tomorrow. Hasn't happened yet, so i gave up. That said, i will be making a play on that game in the morning. In the meantime, here's what i've already got going for tomorrow...4 plays...2 MLs and 2 totals...actually kinda chalky for my tastes.

ATL ML (-128) over FLA for a 1/2 unit
Sanchez vs Kawakami

HOU/PIT over 9.5 (+107) for a 1/2 unit
Ortiz vs Karstens

SF/LAD over 8.5 (-109) for a 1/2 unit
Zito vs Stults

CWS ML (-103) over TB for a 1/2 unit
Danks vs Niemann

Like i said above...i will be making a play on the Halos (to some extent) as soon as i can get a line. No way they get swept up in Seattle. Saunders is a quick starter to the season...and even though he doens't have the best #s against the M's, he typically beats them. Not even gonna try to type the M's SPs name...but never heard of the dude. Doesn't matter though, especially after the way tonight's game finished so ugly for the Halos...who typically have a ton of success up north.

The Fish are hot, getting both pitching and hitting. But i had to play the Bravos tomorrow to avoid getting swept at home. The Fish typically havent' done all that well in Atlanta...before now...and I don't like Dirty Sanchez's numbers against the Braves either. Kawakami's a wild card...he threw well his first outing, minus the walks. But considering that he settled down and retired the last 8 Nats he faced, i'm willing to chalk the early troubles up to nerves...being that it was his 1st start in the states.

The Stros and Bucs typically play unders in Pittsburgh...but this is a day game...with 2 SPs worth fading. Neither's made a start yet...even though Ortiz has thrown a few (not so good) relief innings. But even with these lineups...just see a lot of hits/runs...because these 2 SPs, especially Karstens, seem to enjoy putting (multiple) runners on base.

Two lefties face off at Chavez Ravine tomorrow night. Dodger Stadium isn't the best place for overs, especially at night...but again, we've got 2 SPs worth fading...despite some of Baked Zito's old #s against the boys in blue. There are a few trends and splits to support this, but it's also a gut play...even though the Dodgers usually handle LHPs fairly well.

Lastly, playing the Chisox...who rarely win down in Tampa. Rays are w/out Longoria, in a matchup that quite often plays to the under. And there's just a hint of reverse line movement in this game as well. The percentages are definitely on the Rays tomorrow...but CWS opened as a slight fav, and it's climbed a bit since. Anyways, the SP matchup favors CWS...in that Danks has some pretty good splits against TB...and Niemann (honestly) is just killing time, until the Rays buy a year of free agency and recall David Price in May.

Anyhow, once i add a play on the Halos, that'll be all from me for Thursday's card. Also, tomorrow the new Yankee Stadium finally opens. Last team in MLB to get a home game this season...and i expect it'll be a good one. I'm sure many are biting on the big odds with Lee on the mound...but this one smells like a 6-1 win to me. The matchup typically plays to the under, and the Tribe rarely has much success in NY. Add to that the festivities, and the moment in general...and i'd argue that the line was set that high for a very good reason...or two. Besides, check Clevelands run differential at the moment, lol...it's Nat-like. Anyways, i'm off to bed. Good luck manana.

:tiphat:

Like all 4. I'm holding out on the Pirates number, maybe it will go down to 9. unlikely but worth a shot.

kill em

TB is being real stingy with Price's contract situation. He's going to be a gangbuster in the 2nd half this season. Wieters too.

Side note: Do you see the Injuns calling up LaPorta before the ASB? Fransico is the worst of the worst. He makes Milledge seem productive.

Like all 4

kill em

TB is being real stingy with Price's contract situation. He's going to be a gangbuster in the 2nd half this season. Wieters too.

Side note: Do you see the Injuns calling up LaPorta before the ASB? Fransico is the worst of the worst. He makes Milledge seem productive.

didn't see that...but good for them. LaPorta's no Snider...but the dude's got some serious power.

and thx, bro :shake:

btw...this is total douchebaggery.

freakin' going on 1am pacific...i've got accounts at 5 offshores...and i still can't get a gotdarned line yet on the Halos game tomorrow.

:angry:

just makes me miss Pinny even more...as they seem to have a fucking line out...and they're also cool enough to offer + or - 1 runlines as well.

btw...this is total douchebaggery.

freakin' going on 1am pacific...i've got accounts at 5 offshores...and i still can't get a gotdarned line yet on the Halos game tomorrow.

:angry:

just makes me miss Pinny even more...as they seem to have a fucking line out...and they're also cool enough to offer + or - 1 runlines as well.

It kills me not to have the option of a -1 run line. I'm getting so tired of the hooks. same shit over and over again. Especially in the Braves game with Gonzalez closing, I'd be hesitant to take a RL unless it's the Nats.

exactly ^^^

and i'd gladly risk the push (any freakin day of the week) to avoid laying so much chalk. even this -128 on kawakami is freakin' pushing it for me...but yeah, the 1.5 RL was outta the question.

actually lean your way in every play and will be with you on that pirates total.

good stuff and gl

believe it is jakajarjarbauskasbinks .... which in other words means it is a platoon job because he can't go innings even if he pitches lights out.

Yanks what do you think of Delwyn Young ...Pirates picked him up from LA yesterday...Should get some playing time in Pitts .

Yanks what do you think of Delwyn Young ...Pirates picked him up from LA yesterday...Should get some playing time in Pitts .

actually it was so rare to see him get an AB, let alone any decent playing time, that i honestly can't say. sry.

well, today's sure sucked early. bravos were a bad wager...but i can't believe (even w/ my bad line) that the stros/bucs didn't go over the #. and to top it off, went thru the pain of watching the yanks implode (late) in their opener. all around...today fucking blows so far.

anyways, finally added that play on the Halos i was waiting for...

LAA -1.5 RL over SEA (+116) for 3/4 of a unit
Saunders vs Jackoffonabus

hopefully the day will turn around...:(

exactly ^^^

and i'd gladly risk the push (any freakin day of the week) to avoid laying so much chalk. even this -128 on kawakami is freakin' pushing it for me...but yeah, the 1.5 RL was outta the question.

You can always make your own -1 runline (often at better odds) by playing the straight ML and then risking your potential winnings on the 1.5 RL...a 1 run win would then be a push

Back