4/15/07 MLB Sides/Totals

tru

Friend of CTG
runnin late today, still gotta finish lookin over tha card. back later if theres other plays

Florida Marlins/Atlanta Braves over 8 +100 4 units

With Byung Kim on the mound for the Rockies you like any total out there.. Know the D-Backs are throwing Doug Davis who has had success this yr and vs. the Rockies but I can't see Kim keeping the ball in the park for long

thanks everyone, atl over cashed

green no play on tha rockies game, small lean to tha over but its not strong enuff for a play. good luck on tha game

operation stackola is hittin tha under, jus waitin closer to game time. whats ur thoughts about tha game tonight?

operation stackola is hittin tha under, jus waitin closer to game time. whats ur thoughts about tha game tonight?

I like the Padres and Under, but most of my leans from last nights have been off and I got lucky to win the Indians and Push the over in D-Rays/Twins so most likely I'm wrong lol.

thanks trout

good luck tonight wit tha padres renew, a nice 3-0 padres type win will be perfect

San Diego Padres/LA Dodgers under 7.5 +105 4 units

wanted 8 but didnt want tha -115 juice, lets hope tha half run doesnt come into play tonight.

Back