4/12 Thursday MLB

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
10-10...+1.96 ytd

Thanks for the support in the 4/11 thread fellas, I needed those.

Ok, we have a decent situation for the Detroit Tigers and Toronto Blue Jays for tomorrow.

Detroit cannot hit, plain and simple, they just have not been producing at the plate at all. Monroe made their stats a little better, but they have been cold otherwise. The pitching has been fantastic. Maroth is scheduled to take the mound against Ohka.

Toronto devastates lefties like Maroth. He is a lot like Fossum and look what Toronto did to him in TB. Toronto also saw a lefty tonight, two lefties in a row and I like my chances with Toronto.

Detroit is in the midst of a 12 inning game with Baltimore and won't be out of Baltimore until 2 in the morning to catch a flight to Toronto, should be dog ass tired going into Toronto....but they did not use much of their bullpen tonight suprisingly.

I would definitely play the over in this game as well, but I don't mess with totals since they fucked me up recently..Tigers should get some off Ohka, but I expect Maroth to be hit hard.

Toronto ML at -117...1.17 units to win 1.00

GL all.

Ohhhh.

I don't think you respect the tigers at all hunt.

I'm waiting for this game to end before I start capping tomorrows games though.

Ohhhh.

I don't think you respect the tigers at all hunt.

I'm waiting for this game to end before I start capping tomorrows games though.

Scourge, I respect the Tigers more than anyone in baseball, but tomorrow isn't a good situation for them IMO.

GL bro.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck on the Blue Birds on Thursday!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks renew, it is shitty overall...this will be my only play.

Of course I would take the Braves, but -160 for the RL? nah.

RSM..I was going to play the RL but pussied out. I think a rested Tigers pen kept me from avoiding it, and the fact the Tigers can hit Ohka...both of these teasm have seen each other's pens though...

would be a good over play but I won't let myself play that.

good luck with the ml. Played one runline -1.5 so far this season and got burned by the 1 run win. Haven't decided the route I will take for this one yet.

RSM..I was going to play the RL but pussied out. I think a rested Tigers pen kept me from avoiding it, and the fact the Tigers can hit Ohka...both of these teasm have seen each other's pens though...

would be a good over play but I won't let myself play that.

GL today, huntdoggitydog.

can i ask why? i'm debating it, but unsure...

nice analysis, i think the tigers bat are very weak right now, and i would have a hard time putting money on the tigers now. I think your toronto play is solid.

BOL on your plays tommorow.

thanks a ton fellas.

yanks, no other reason except that totals have not treated me well this year. It is a good play imo. gl bro.

Back