4/12 NBA

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
arenas.jpg
wiz 2h 1 -110

Like it , huge game for them. have them ML -120 already..and Celts look good at half...good call on that so far

its about time some of those layups started going in. lol.

wash been getting whatever shot they wanted all night, dominating the offensive glass, getting to the foul line and taking better care of the ball. only reason phila was in the lead was because they were on fire from anywhere on the court. phila not a good shooting team.

4th came and wash clamped down. should be a nice 2h cover.

why doesn't philly take it to the hole and draw contact being in bonus. this team is dumb. why was i on philly. just score a ton in 4th please so i can hit my 2nd half over.

need dallas to have one hell of a 2q here so i can decent 2h line on portland.

ouch! i'm on the other side of your under play. i already look good with over for game. really see it going over 2nd half. good health. and i actually lean new orleans as well. ugh.

frantic pace 33 points with 4:48 left in the 3rd. i hope you don't have as much as i do riding on this game.

lue has turned into JR Smith all of a sudden. looks like it gonna be up to queens for the +$ split.

dallas down six and avery still with the 2nd team and dirk out there. too funny. blazers got starters in.

avery now puts all the starters back in. i have no fucking clue what he is doing.

under in portland lost. queens look good.

but most importantly avery johnson has no idea how to coach during the middle of a game and because of that he will never ever win a ring as a HC.

brilliant strategy running Dirk away from the ball on the final play and settling for a contested terry 3.

Back