4/12 - Capt Slap vs. DFresh Round 1

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Today just feels like it could be a very very good day...

Of course, any day will be better than yesterday, because yesterday I lost my survivor streak at 8 and I didn't reach my goal of getting the hat...hopefully I don't go 11-0 now, because if I do I'll probably kill myself cause that would've been 21 lol

:down:

Onto the 4/12 Bases...I'm expectin a sweep

*Record in Sig*

Cleveland Indians ML (-130) over LA Angels - Risking 1.3 Units to win 1 - Well, well, well...we've got two nice little things going right for us in this game...1.) Sowers is pitching....2.) The Indians just lost last night....what does that equal? A win for the Indians

Boston Red Sox ML (-170) over Seattle Mariners - Risking 1.7 Units to win 1 - What did I learn today about the Mariners (besides my boy King Felix is god)? That they can't score runs. They played SUPERB on offense and only mustered up 3 runs. That's PATHETIC. Wakefeild scares me, but I believe in the end the Red Sox bats get it done. Strong lean on the OVER too...

Will probably be adding plays on the O's, Tigers and Phillies...but we'll see...

One last play,

3 Team Parlaying Risking 1 Unit to win 4.5 Units

Cleveland Indians -1.5 (RL), Boston Red Sox ML, Atlanta Braves ML
- Value, Value, Value...not often do you get to parlay a semi-sure thing (Braves) with two teams that have a strong chance to blowout their opponents (Red Sox and Indians) at 4.5 to 1 value. Today you do...take advantage of it..

Recap:

BoSox ML
Indians ML
3 Team Parlay - Braves ML, BoSox ML, Indians RL

:drink:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Captain!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How are you gonna call me out like that. LOL.

Well looks to be a tie since my only play is Indians. But with your luck lately they would find a way to win for me and lose for you in a parallel universe. But let's get it word to Young Jeezy.

:cheers:

Cleveland Indians ML (-130) over LA Angels - Risking 1.3 Units to win 1 - Well, well, well...we've got two nice little things going right for us in this game...1.) Sowers is pitching....2.) The Indians just lost last night....what does that equal? A win for the Indians

can't argue with that "Logic?"

Just an FYI, with the way my luck is going I should have known this was inevitable

Caturbury Rams won their first game of the season last night, so I lost my bet on the Tanaraki Mount Airs

*sigh*

:(

Back