4/10 MLB Tuesday

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, I almost quit tonight, but no way will I let myself quit this early...I just reminded myself that baseball is a grinder and to never bet totals since I am awful at them. My bankroll goes to -10 units lol, then I would offficially be done.

Anyways enough about my dumbass and on to Tuesday..

I love Gorzelanny but have no idea who is throwing for the card? I like the Brewers (fondy tail) but that is off the board too...I have these locked in so far and will add the ones above if I like the pitching matchups

Hudson and the Braves -1.5 RL at -107....1.07 to win 1 unit

Um Chico and the Nationals? need I say more? I have also noticed in the last week that most guys that had stellar performances in their first start have followed it up nicely so far.

Garland and the White Sox -106 ML...1.06 to win 1 unit

I actually am stunned the white sox are still getting no respect, this is one of the best teams in baseball when they are hitting and healthy. Garland is a good pitcher who will get the A's to hit a lot of ground balls...he is efficient.

Gaudin will be on a 90 pitch limit and I think he will be overpowered by the Sox bats in this one.

Just got word from fonds Gorzelanny is throwing against Keisler...

Gorzelanny and Pirates -124 ML...1.24 to win 1 unit.

This is mostly a fade against Keisler, I like Gorzelanny, when he has good control he is tough to hit and the Pirates have surprised me in this early season so far.

Vargas and Brewers +115...1 unit to win 1.15 units

primarily a fondy tail here.

GL all.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Hunt! solid card.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i like it hunt, i might have to get on that runline myself, its too easy fading the nats this year

Hunt- I jumped on ChiSox.. You got my attention in that game. Line was -105 last night and really didnt understand it. GL

believe gl to you bro

terp and fondy..thanks and gl to you as well.

green, I think the white sox are a solid bet..gl on your plays bro, you have been doing great.

jump, I got real frustrated by the bullshit that happened in some of those games, but that will happen over the course of the season..thanks for the support.

gl brewer and gotti..hope we all make some money today.

adding:

Vargas and Brewers at +115...1 unit to win 1.15 units

I really don't get this line at all, but you have to take it IMO. This is a fondy tail.

Back