SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Well back to the way I should be. Stay away from the crap and hit the good ones heavy..Cavs hit in OT (+7.70 units) , Hornets hit in OT (+4.50) and split vig bewteen Blazers and Roy prop (-0.20). My only regret was not sticking to my gameplan and simply waiting for halftime in Portland.

This card is so bad and uninteresting its a guesing game...

Leans :
Miami : Will hope that at halftime they are down some and get some real good 2nd H value that puts the game line at better then +7.5 ...
Hawks and U186(or 93 1stH) : Think I will stay away from the total cause I dont know how Chi answers the bell here after OT yesterday. Do think if Chi wins the 1st H that ATL battles and takes the 2nd H so again waiting
Under 105.5 Memphis team : You look at GSW last 4 games and you wonder why?? Then you look at Memphis scoring and GSW should be ashamed if the Grizz crack this #. Still not sure shame warrants a play though....I do think the line is to high though for GSW..would have expected about -10.....
Under 215.5 Washington : Think this number is way to high. Take out 1 game vs DET and the Bucks have not allowed more then 106...see this game playing in teh low 100's...cant lay -3.5 when Wash doesnt win often in Milw...
Dallas/ Suns : No real opinion the line is where it should be I would make Dallas about -2 on a neutral court. Think Suns have the early edge as Dallas looks sluggish last 2 games and PHO has that 2nd H momentum from Denver...maybe 1st Q or 1st H Suns....interesting drop on the total...thought 215 was to high but no value that way now...

Will look at the other games later. So as of this moment no plays.....:cheers:

I think that Washington game will go over(leaning)- Niether of these teams can really lock up and both can score in a short shot clock. Sp get me off the ledge before I play it lol....no really strong thoughts on any other games (of yours).

Great call on the Cavs yesterday- I was way off- LBJ played great!

I love the Mets tonight too! :cheers:

I completely agree that the total in the Dallas/PHX game is too high! I thought I was the only one in the world that thought that. I think this will be a 97,98-93,92 type game...

Cake : That seals the deal for me staying off it...BOL

YesSir : Wash on the road is a different animal there games arent crossing into the 110+ territory enough to warrant a 215 total. Of course versus certain opponents but Milw depleted and playing differently undre the new Coach K...think we see more like 106-103 type game....might be the only thing I actually play.....1st H under and game under....the rest are all nonsense leans...BOL

Cake : That seals the deal for me staying off it...BOL

YesSir : Wash on the road is a different animal there games arent crossing into the 110+ territory enough to warrant a 215 total. Of course versus certain opponents but Milw depleted and playing differently undre the new Coach K...think we see more like 106-103 type game....might be the only thing I actually play.....1st H under and game under....the rest are all nonsense leans...BOL
pussy

It was just 207.5 in Dallas and then 214.5 here...Inflation...was thinking 104-101 type deal..:cheers:

Utah +6 1* Fucks will be 1* waiting on # Smoov n Tyrus Under 187 1* Denver -3.5 2* lets go 0-4 baby stupid me forgot about the J Will +6.5 P+A over Billups was waiting it out to get +150 or more :spank:

Sandwich spot here for Chicago, so no way you can back them. I like Atlanta, but at the same time Chi NEEDS this win badly. So, I opted out.

added:

Hawks +5.5 {2units} ML +200{1/2unit}

and the Mets game starts @ 8:05 still contemplating....:cheers:

Lean to 2nd H over @ DET

Last edited:
Thanks staying away myself.....screwed myself thought Mem started at 3:30 didnt get to play the team UNDER......

Do like the 2nd H under but staying away...cause I didnt play Miami , 2nd H over Miami so passing

cool win my under by 1 pt glad i was clutch and waited for 95 remind me not to be a hawks 2nd half under if i think they are going to lose they wanna do that Yag shit with 30seconds left foul and get layups whata joke just lucky allen passed it out of the double before they could foul him i woulda been pissed as shit if i got a push or lost

why did i bet on this coin flip game Dallas +2 so fklin dumb

Thought ATL had when they took the lead to start the 4 th quarter but ultimately thats what happns minus your best scorer ...the big shots dont fall....

The Grizzlies were hands down the easiset play of the afternoon. With or without Baron Davis.....Should have pulled the trigger that was the one line that was significantly off......a good 2 points maybe 3....

Looking at the 6's but have the feeling of I fucked up...Miami , 2nd H Over Det , Atl , Under team Memphis , Memphis , Suns 1st H .....all only played the losing one....BOL

I like it Sportsnut, I've got them for the game. They're shooting 43 to Bos 51% and they're 0-5 from 3. I expect those numbers to improve.. GL

yeah crappy job on my posted plays thankfully they are last second variety...hit 2 unposted but thats useless isnt it.....going Kings in the nitecap.GL

Back