3rd week of foots

nropp11

Vice-President of Fondy Fanclub
3* 0-2, -6.60
2* 2-1, +2.80
1* 3-2, +0.90

5-5, -2.90
<O:p
Busy week again, sorry I did not get write-ups. TD w/ 40 seconds last week cost me the sweep.
<O:p
3* Toledo +2
2* Temple +6.5
2* Memphis +4
1* Fresno State +2
1* Bowling Green +16.5
<O:p</O:p

GL

fuck that garbage backdoor neil! on temple as well, and i was lookin at the rockets myself but the line confused me...thought they'd be the ones favored by a couple..

bg line looks about right to me; they have some matchup concerns though imo...i'd def never lay that many pts (especially with boise who i hate) against a team that can score like bg but i'm a little unsure about that game, and i definitely get memphis (originally leaned to them as well, but i've lost on them the first two weeks; last week they had trouble closing out)

i don't get the fresno love this week from a lot of cappers i respect; still don't believe in that defense at all...i understand that it's one of the biggest games of their program and they're giant killers and have a very good running game and a solid offense...just don't think wisc is overrated at all, and it's not like they won't be up for this game too. won't be on it, so i hope you cash.

gl this week; no 2:1 ml on temple???

i'm assuming you'll be adding your buckeyes wager closer to gametime?

:36_11_6:

ohio state winning will give illinois a better chance at a national title after we take em out later in the year.

i'll be in champaign all day, wont even get to watch the game. HUGE game lafayette coming to town, and then alumni bball game at night in which hopefully i am not too drunk to make an appearance. Can't miss Kendall gill in the blue and orange again. Gonna be a long day and a rough Sunday.

go bucks

Long time no talk Neil. Good luck out there this year. Hope all is well...I'll even give you a go Illini since my Boilers will suck (for football...a National Championship is headed to W. Lafayette within 2 years in basketball).

Back