3 Team 10pt Teasers

Absolutely murdered it today on these plays.

Literally every team except for Zona and possibly Seattle covered the teased lines.
Feel like these 10 pointers are pretty sweet in a competitive NFL
They can be solid

I llke the super teasers here and there (4 teams, 13 points)

I play these with my local, and the 13 point 4 teams.

The 10 point ones, a push and 2 wins = push. NOT A LOSS!

the 13 point teaser is standard rules, but I always make sure every single one of those has 1/2 line

With Bovada any one tie losses the whole bet on a 10 or 13 pointer. They juice the hell out of those also so I'll often add one more team to get it to even or plus money.

One other trick I like to do is get a team with high juice to take advantage before the line moves or simply negate the juice. For instance a standard 2 team 6 point tease is -120. If you throw a team in who is at -7 +110 or -7 -135 it does not matter, the teaser juice is still the same.

Crossing zero on a teaser is considered taboo to some. Unless it's a big sweetheart & your going from say -3 to +7 I shy away. The difference from -1 to +1 is negligible but there goes two valuable points.

I just placed a 7 pointer, Bal & Indy pick, Min & NO +10, pays +200.

one thing I always preach and have probably posted this here three dozen times....most books offer the option of keeping an "open" spot in a teaser. Utilize it! Most teasers lose bc somebody will be like "I really like teasing team X down to pk...now who should I pair them with??..." and they end up talking themselves into a 2nd or 3rd leg that isn't really that great of a play.

Utilize the open spot. If there isn't a slam dunk side this week to pair with the one(s) you already like, there probably will next week!

Back