3 team 10 point teaser

askias

Pretty much a regular
Atlanta (home to Dolphins), Houston (home to Browns) and Washington (home to the Niners). Essentially 10 points ( at -115) buys you the ML for all three games.

Now I know teasers are a sucker bet, so what am I missing? Atlanta coming off a home loss and a bye, plays a Dolphins team that let New Orleans and their terrible defense shut them out.

Washington has played well in its last three games, and comes off a bye and a competitive loss on the road to KC. They play a Niners team that is terrible, and has to come East for a 1 p.m. start. And the Browns are the Browns, on the road, against a Houston team that is putting up 30+ points.

So who loses to screw me?

The Niners have been competitive no doubt. But I do like the way the Redskins have been playing lately, and they are coming off a bye. Plus they know they have the Cowboys and Eagles coming up.

Anything can happen...

Especially in today;s parity that is the NFL..

Look at Barfalo and Atlanta a few weeks ago for instance...

It's funny that you mention that BAR. I teased that total down by 10 points and just made it over. One of my favorite wins from this season.

I saw all the big lines this week & thought about getting some dogs around three TDs. NYJ, SF are on the list. Don't trust CLE, MIA or NYG for shit. If any of those three possibly MIA given ATL is a bit dinged up. Bovada has no line on IND yet but thought I heard they were catching DDs? If true they get the nod.

I thought about banging on the Giants too. Give them no chance out in Denver. I agree the Atlanta/Miami game is the most dangerous. Atlanta looked terrible against Buffalo. But Miami is 32nd in points scored, averaging 10.3 a game. That might work against the Titans, but it's hard to see them keeping up with an Atlanta team that's had two weeks to prepare for them. Julio Jones is expected to play.

Back