3 Plays April

Bandits

Pretty much a regular
My favorite time of the year!!
Preseason prediction:
ALCS: White Sox vs. Blue Jays
NLCS: Phillies vs. Brewers

Curious to see how k props play out early in the year in the NL.

YTD:
Game: 8-7
Runlines: 7-1
Totals: 7-7-3
Team Totals: 8-3
Props: 7-7

4/7:
Cubs u3.5 -118
Burnes o7.5k +100
Royals/GuarIndians u7.5 -120

Last edited:
I’d be careful w k props with most these guys 1st couple starts, they really havnt been fully stretched out so I wouldn’t expect to see them going very deep.

Like your Phillies prediction, think they have great value to win the WS at 30-1 (even tho I don’t think they actually will, lol). Milw not so much, lol.

Damn, I never look at mlb props, you telling me all vlad needs 2 bases and only -106? So double, home run, or 2 singles cash? Wow. I like that!

Damn, I never look at mlb props, you telling me all vlad needs 2 bases and only -106? So double, home run, or 2 singles cash? Wow. I like that!
Sometimes it works. I enjoy looking at the player props. Can usually find some fun ones at or around plus money

Sometimes it works. I enjoy looking at the player props. Can usually find some fun ones at or around plus money

I just started doing football and basketball props last fall, seems I have a pretty good knack for them, only reason I havnt started trying w baseball is cause I’ve never been very good at dfs bases so figure I wouldn’t be very good at props either, lol. I was thinking maybe pitcher strike outs i could have success, always do well with pitchers, it the hitters I can’t seem to get right!! On cards also, Gl tonight

Back