Totals: 11-9-3
Team Totals: 7-4
Props: 6-6

Last edited:
5/5
Angels -122
Rays/Mariners u7 -120
Hunter Greene o5.5 k even

Not the start we needed from greene. 32 damn pitches in 1st and gave back the 3-0 lead the offense spotted him! He did fan the last 2 hitters of inning to keep it 3-3 but chances of going even 5 innings is low now. He gonna have to start mowing guys down to get this.

Not the start we needed from greene. 32 damn pitches in 1st and gave back the 3-0 lead the offense spotted him! He did fan the last 2 hitters of inning to keep it 3-3 but chances of going even 5 innings is low now. He gonna have to start mowing guys down to get this.
We survived! 6k out of 7 outs and thankfully he got out of the 2nd

We survived! 6k out of 7 outs and thankfully he got out of the 2nd

I was afraid they were gonna yank him before he made it. Gives up another bomb right after the 6th k! Unreal! He should really be in minors learning how to pitch. He has the stuff but shit, he not ready,

Missed the weekend. Was at my kids tournament.
5/9
Woodruff u6.5 k +106 (odd line since he had 12 k vs then last outing. Maybe I'm overthinking)
Royals/Orioles u7.5 -119
Yankees/Rangers u4 first 5 -130

Sorry. Another weekend of tournament play with my son. Was just a situational play for me with them. Also based on Lopez's numbers and stuff

Lopez filthy, I played his k total plus a fish+1.5/un parlay, thought the pen was gonna blow everything in 9th when they started walking everyone, luckily only let in 1.

They in a weather delay in NY? I’m super interested to see if Mets can keep this thing alive where they havnt lost 2 games in a row all year, or havnt lost a series either!

They in a weather delay in NY? I’m super interested to see if Mets can keep this thing alive where they havnt lost 2 games in a row all year, or havnt lost a series either!
Yeah, not sure Kirby has it tonight for Mariners

5/23
Blue Jays/Cards u7.5 -112
Mariners -1.5 +130
Mariners -3.5 -136

Like that under: weather way cooler here today so Busch gonna play really big. Cards offense has def looked better the last week or so but this feels like a game they probably struggle to score runs. Mikolas been a quality start machine, not sure jays a great matchup for him but ya know he gonna be solid at the very least. I played the jays, couldn’t resist the plus money but agree w under as well.

Not sure what that Mariners -3.5 is? I’m sure that not -136! Lol. Gl tonight

Last edited:
Like that under: weather way cooler here today so Busch gonna play really big. Cards offense has def looked better the last week or so but this feels like a game they probably struggle to score runs. Mikolas been a quality start machine, not sure jays a great matchup for him but ya know he gonna be solid at the very least. I played the jays, couldn’t resist the plus money but agree w under as well.

Not sure what that Mariners -3.5 is? I’m sure that not -136! Lol. Gl tonight
Yeah, I lean blue Jays tonight also, went back and forth on it.
Good catch on -3.5 lol... That would be a horrible line. It was team total o3.5

5/29
Blue Jays/Angels o8 -115
Mancini 0hits +173
Cardinals +125

Halo’s were freaking me out last night, I had their 1st 5 team total over 1.5 pretty big and they kept getting 2 hits every damn inning then getting nothing, ended up finally breaking thru and getting me 2 in bottom the 5th! Havnt looked at that game yet but will def check out.

I thought bout playing cards too. Like the idea of RL/under also but ended up just playing the Ff u3.5 for now, still some pitcher props im hoping come out so might still play cards if I go back! Gl today

Halo’s were freaking me out last night, I had their 1st 5 team total over 1.5 pretty big and they kept getting 2 hits every damn inning then getting nothing, ended up finally breaking thru and getting me 2 in bottom the 5th! Havnt looked at that game yet but will def check out.

I thought bout playing cards too. Like the idea of RL/under also but ended up just playing the Ff u3.5 for now, still some pitcher props im hoping come out so might still play cards if I go back! Gl today
I've told myself I can never play a Kikuchi game again. He was an auto fade for me, but last couple games for him he's looked a little different and cost me. Glad it hit for ya.
Cards game should be a good one.

I've told myself I can never play a Kikuchi game again. He was an auto fade for me, but last couple games for him he's looked a little different and cost me. Glad it hit for ya.
Cards game should be a good one.

Yea he a pain to figure out. I feel like the teams who have seen him a lot have success, Gotta figure out to be patient with him cause he tends to throw a lot off the plate. houston smashed him few times this year, laa owned him when he pitched for Seattle. I was really looking at his k prop when I realized laa had so much success vs him: they had 9 freaking hits they just kept stranding runners in the early innings, got lucky they finally broke thru in 5th.

Back