June:
Game: 9-10
Runlines: 3-4
Totals: 13-9-1
Team Totals: 2-3
Props: 1-3
Cancelled: 2

Last edited:
Yeah, I plan on playing some. I played some of the conference tournaments, just didn't post any. I love these next couple of weeks. Tom of baseball coming up!
I’m excited man! Hope my Vols can get to Omaha again. So tough to win it all

I’m excited man! Hope my Vols can get to Omaha again. So tough to win it all
It is tough, but they are one of the best teams I've seen. Watched them practice twice last week during the tournament and was impressed with everything they did. They are a well oiled machine and on a mission.

It is tough, but they are one of the best teams I've seen. Watched them practice twice last week during the tournament and was impressed with everything they did. They are a well oiled machine and on a mission.

Isn’t it weird hearing sound of aluminum bats hitting the ball? It strange to me when I go watch my nephews play and they not hitting ball all that hard as of yet! Not Very often anyways, lol.

Isn’t it weird hearing sound of aluminum bats hitting the ball? It strange to me when I go watch my nephews play and they not hitting ball all that hard as of yet! Not Very often anyways, lol.
I'm around it all the time, so I'm pretty used to it all

if ya gonna play a k prop vs cards I think young kid they havnt seen w nasty stuff the time:, hit greene vs them last week. For most part they don’t fan a lot but think guy they havnt seen the most likely time for them too. I recall a different reds rookie mowing them down early in year also and he was even a lefty (havnt seen that kid since, musta got hurt or sent back down). Gl

I played the 1st 5 but I like that under in Seattle any way ya slice it. If these pitchers on there ain’t gonna be any scoring happening with way both offenses slumping!! Gl today

skubal one my favorite pitchers, that said tigers offense is redic bad, i dunno how the hell they favored here? i like Jon Gray also and dont think he gonna have much trouble vs what i think could very well be the worst lineup in baseball. Rangers have pretty solid numbers vs lefties also, i dont think they gonna get a bunch off skubal but they dont really need to, they score 1 or 2 and it could be enough!!

6/19-Happy Father's Day
Mariners -157
Mets/Marlins u3.5 1st5 -135
Royals -143

Seems like every day we have a play on same team just a different play. For instance today I’m On seattle but 1st 5 rl instead of game. Just hope these assholes give Gilbert a few early runs to work with! The offense been god awful.

Love the jays play, only difference is I laid the half run on 1st 5 innings.

Butting heads on the total in the Bronx but I been wrong bout Cortes a lot so prob bodes well for you! Gl today

Back