3 I bet for Saturday

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Clippers plus 5 will be doing some ml eventually
Heat minus 1.5
Portland minus 9
Clippers? Pretty much an unlucky team with a lot of talent stating to get healthy. Wizards have won 6 of their last 20 home games so think possibly they Might not owe 5 points here. Clippers have Thorton and Gordon too real live shooters with talent and guts. They have Camby one of the best centers in basketball and Novack may be the best 3 point shooter in the NBA. Fred Jones is starting to produce as is Reggie Davis. This is a term that if they had been healthy would have a very good record. Washington was healthy and has done this to themselves. Game tonight was typical as the Sixers shot .545. Washington is unlucky in that no veteran plays any defense. Will happily take a young team with talent against these old farts any day. Funny stat. Washington last 10 as a favorite laying 6 or less. 2-8 su and ats
Heat. Could be wrong. Jones had a good game for the Heat today. Excellent 3 point shooter and all round good guy. Jones was a sun like Marion and the Suns and Dallas have history. i am just going to guess that Mr Marion is more interested in this game than Indiana. Heat are 16-4 last 20 at home on Saturday and 4-0 at home on Saturday this year. Heat have won their last 4 b-b games. Books opened this on 3 and now its 1.5. I think the books are smarter than the betters. Look at Dallas game logs and see that most of there wins were against weak headcase teams. Dallas last 10 as a dog 3-7 su and 5-5 ats. Heat last 10 as a favorite. 7-3 su and 5-5 ats. The last 7 times were all winners. Heat last 20 at home 13-7 as well as 8-2 last 10. Dallas away last 20 10-10 su. last 10 3-7.
Portland? First Utah as a road team b-b 1-8 su and they covered the spread in 3 of those games. Utah was very lucky in their Portland games. Portland was usualy b-b or with a lot players out and it wotkrd out for them. Maybe not tomorrow. Think Portland is starting to jell again and have some kind words for the Utah friends who last 10 in Utah beat Portland 9 times and covered in 7 of them. Something like RETURN TO SENDER Just a guess that a Utah team playing b-b on the road to Portland who is 4-6 last 10 and 2-8 ats might get unlucky tomorrow.
Interested in other games but not ready to bet. gl

We are same exact page on Clippers. I grabbed 5.5 just a bit ago.

Can't argue with Miami and still looking at that one.

Adding all available deities help me the Grizz plus 11.5. Wonderful. Love to bet this team. Also correct here I think. They beat up on Minn a team that was playing great. That was necessary to show they could do it. After the Grizz they play NY, Toronto and then Boston. I think they have to show up in all those games. Do not say they have to win them but they have to show up. They need to show zip here. After a win in this range they are 0-4 ats this year on the road. They are 3-7 ats at this site. i think they relax and kid around before things get serious. Most of their ats wins are higher profile teams.

washington is pathetic, i was giong to say to fade them, they are not trying in 2nd halves either, its ridiculous their effort its sad---

clips IMO if they have everybody are an amazing team, can you imagine with davis, randolph, camby and kaman, with gordon and thorton 2 of the best in the nba?

I like Miami also, at home wade is money and the team is high energy quick team-
haslem owns DIRK--

Wixards shoud not lay poitns vs any team, they are horrific

Let me just talk a little more about Miami and Dallas. If you study this game you ill find arguments for both sides. But i believe that there is a way of seeing the truth. The Heat have played and won games with Orlando, Cleveland and the Lakers. Dallas this year has an early win against the Spurs, a win at Portland and---Detroit. They have played Orlando and lost as well as when they played Cleveland and the Lakers. Kidd is frequently a good point guard who can hit nothing. They are a team that was always considered potentially elite but somehow they never get there. Miami is not Detroit. They seriously want to win games and get better and it is happening. They went through their Hell last year. Dallas has never broken down so badly that they could change for the better so they just sit there outside watching and the days and the years pass. And then they play real teams that play with emotion and just rarely seem to win. That is my picture of the truth here. Guess we find out tomorrow but also understand that the best way of evaluating these teams is by direction. i do not see Dallas ever making the move up. The are what they are and it is not going to change. The Heat could actually go a long way so i bet on them when I can. GL

Nice little tidbit i found

The Heat is 16-1 when taking more foul shots than their opponent. And unless you've forgotten, Wade has averaged more than 16 free throws per game in his last five meetings with the Mavericks.

J Kidd can not make shots in the cluch and when the 4th comes he can not lead his team to victory over MOST good teams. Now, not saying the Heat are a good team but I have seen them play good ball at times particularly at home beating Orlando not to long ago. Im looking for a better defensive effort 2nite from the Heat seeing they got fucking lit up last night by Indy. OUCH- they gotta show and prove.

Far too many college games to make any complete study. Went with Houston plus 7 and Stanford plus 5.5. Stanford and Houston both off losses with very reasonable history at the site. Houston solid road warrior especiale first and Stanford road record in the first simply outstandingly.

Glad to hear it.:cheers: Just a little discussion on a game I am not currently betting. Knicks at Indiana. I think the Knicks might get there in the first half but the timing is wrong for a game win. They lost by 6 at the Sixers prior to coming home and beating Houston. Their next game is at home against the Lakers. I think you target Minn to come in and beat Indiana next game after they have 3 ats victories and are attacking the Sixers next game. If you wait for the Minn spot you become a large favorite to cash in 2 games. Here, this game should be a possible Knick first half bet or a third quarter play.

Added Houston first half minus 4 and a little Grizz first half plus 6. Just see no reason for the script to change there. Grizz made a real upgrade with Darius and played like a real team against OKC. Got very lucky to pull that out in ot. conley actually played well and Kobe still is a workout friend with Mayo. A little worried about the Houston first half for various reasons but I am always worried about it and it just keeps winning so--why argue

Glad to hear it.:cheers: Just a little discussion on a game I am not currently betting. Knicks at Indiana. I think the Knicks might get there in the first half but the timing is wrong for a game win. They lost by 6 at the Sixers prior to coming home and beating Houston. Their next game is at home against the Lakers. I think you target Minn to come in and beat Indiana next game after they have 3 ats victories and are attacking the Sixers next game. If you wait for the Minn spot you become a large favorite to cash in 2 games. Here, this game should be a possible Knick first half bet or a third quarter play.

Think I'm going to be playing the Pacers. They're two games behind the Knicks in the standings and only 2.5 out of the 8th spot. Team is healthy for the first time pretty much all year and their only two ATS losses in L9 were @ORL and @SAN. Both excusable. This seems to be a game that they have to win with contests @PHI and home to Orlando coming up. Also agree with you in that they could possibly have a trip up against Minny leading into those games. Knicks just aren't the same outside of MSG. 2-8 L10 on the road SU and 6-16 on the year. Just seems like a bad spot for them. Hard to think that they're to excited about this one game trip to Indiana being that it's in the middle of a pretty huge homestand having Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Cleveland, and Boston all coming to town. Obviously a worry with the Pacers playing a 4/5 and the Knicks off two games, but the Pacers only had to travel for the first of those games. You see anything that I don't as far as why I wouldn't play them?

Right now Philadelphia is in 6th place based on losses in the East so playoff hopes are bright. They have been destroyed by Boston twice this year. They have not covered the game before either encounter and they face Boston next. They were very hot for awhile covering 8 in a row. Since then they are 1-3-1 ats. The Nets had a streak of 5 non covers. Since then they have covered 3 of 5 and are off a non cover. Nets this year in b-b on the road are 8-2. The Nets on the road on Saturday are 13-7 ats last 20 this season. The Nets on the road after a loss are 8-4 ats. Played them plus 8 for a unit. Hoping Dalembert is out as yesterday playing mostly without him they were outrebounded by Washington. Last 10 at the site getting 8 the Nets would be 8-1-1. GL

J its not that i see anything evil in playing them. Is just that I think if you reserve betting on them for games after an ats loss you just are going to do very well and this situation is sort of in the middle. in other words if you are right and they do cover today you will have a very strong bet against them with Minn and then you can play on them on the road next game. I think with careful betting you can make a living off this team but if you bet the inbetween games then a real chance for loss appears. Either way best of Luck.

J its not that i see anything evil in playing them. Is just that I think if you reserve betting on them for games after an ats loss you just are going to do very well and this situation is sort of in the middle. in other words if you are right and they do cover today you will have a very strong bet against them with Minn and then you can play on them on the road next game. I think with careful betting you can make a living off this team but if you bet the inbetween games then a real chance for loss appears. Either way best of Luck.

:shake: we're on the same page today by the way. on the nets at +8 with you along with a couple other. BOL tonight.

Right now Philadelphia is in 6th place based on losses in the East so playoff hopes are bright. They have been destroyed by Boston twice this year. They have not covered the game before either encounter and they face Boston next. They were very hot for awhile covering 8 in a row. Since then they are 1-3-1 ats. The Nets had a streak of 5 non covers. Since then they have covered 3 of 5 and are off a non cover. Nets this year in b-b on the road are 8-2. The Nets on the road on Saturday are 13-7 ats last 20 this season. The Nets on the road after a loss are 8-4 ats. Played them plus 8 for a unit. Hoping Dalembert is out as yesterday playing mostly without him they were outrebounded by Washington. Last 10 at the site getting 8 the Nets would be 8-1-1. GL

I'm glad that game was brought up, I didn't touch it b/c there wasn't much chatter, Philly's C is out and Brand is questionable i think. +8 is sweet and I think nets have had success against sixers this year.

since there's no discussion thread, I'll use tucks space to point out -

Golden State is 0-11 ATS this season when they lose SU off a SU win. They maybe 9-3 ATS their last 12 games but all 3 ATS losses, you guessed it, came in SU losses off SU wins.
They have yet to win consecutively played road games this season.

since there's no discussion thread, I'll use tucks space to point out -

Golden State is 0-11 ATS this season when they lose SU off a SU win. They maybe 9-3 ATS their last 12 games but all 3 ATS losses, you guessed it, came in SU losses off SU wins.
They have yet to win consecutively played road games this season.

Thanks 4 the tip!
:cheers:

It relates to another point I should have mentioned. The only other time the Houston first half play lost was against Denver with a 56-56 tie. The next half Houston beat Denver by 17. Here it was only 15 after they beat the first half play with a no time 45 footer. If the situation comes up again you should remember it. Also I will mention that I have bet Boston over 197 tomorrow. GL

Back