3 Free Throws to take advantage of 2nite. Mavs/Warriors

• Thread starter Thread starter FreeThrowKing
  • Start date Start date
F

FreeThrowKing

Warriors +8
Warriors ML +300
Mavs/Warriors O/207

Step up to the line and knock these 3 freebies down. That punk just hacked us on a 3. Just line ‘em up, let ‘em fly, and don’t forget to follow through.
Historically State plays <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:PlaceName w:st=
Golden</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pDallas </ST1:p</st1:City>very tough. Baron Davis was held out of yesterdays game by “The Don” to make sure he has a full arsenal of players in an attempt to thwart the winning streak of the team HE built. Nothing Nelson would rather do than shove this streak right up his nemesis and former boss Mark Cuban’s arse. <st1:City w:st="on">Dallas</st1:City> will be looking ahead to Wednesday night when they play the Suns in <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pDallas</ST1:p</st1:City> on ESPN. <st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Golden</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">State</st1:PlaceType> jumps out quick to a 15 point lead and holds off a late charge by <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pDallas</ST1:p</st1:City> winning 108-107 in regulation…

Now step up and hit these from the charity stripe….
No pressure

GL Freethrow,

Welcome to the site, as an FYI, word files / clipboard files etc dont copy over to the format with HTML turned on in the forum.

Its the lesser of evils as having HTML on allows for copy paste in HTML formats, articles etc.

Santa,
Thanks for the welcome.
I edited the problem and will make sure it is done differently in the future.

BOL FTKing, can't take it myself, don't like betting on teams with 15+ game win streaks to lose. If it happens though it'd be a pretty impressive start.. GL man

You can just click "disable smilies" in your post before submitting it, that'll work too

Anyways, good shit...your post convinced me to take Golden State ML @ +300...appreciated

Swish-Swish-Swish

All net on all 3 freebies:cheers:

Great Job if you were man enough to step up and hit all 3 of these "free throws".
All 3 easy winners:
GS + the points
GS Money Line
GS/MAVS O/207

Glad to find the site. I will make periodic posts when I find plays like these I absolutely love. I am not an everyday player as I only play a select few games per week but I play them LARGE.

See you soon

Back