3 for WednesDay

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wednesday
all for one unless noted discussion if wanted

Braves Un 7.5 -160, like the side also but i promised i would not play them anymore this yr

DBack +184 x half

Cubbies -138

Phillie -138

Jays +110 and Over 7 -160

Clev -124 and Under 9.5 -160

Pirates -173

Tex/Oak Under 7.5 -160

well darn, i lied again!! my three plays turned into these with maybe a couple of more totals if the line moves in my favor

GLTA

Hound, the Bravos for a third day eh? We can't lose em all right? Not sure on how you play the mental angle when it comes to September baseball, but I can see an AL East and NL East Title hangover today. Will be on the Braves and the Jays. And then of course the Homer pick of my Buccos.

Cash, As always the Best to U my friend

ICK...Here is how I see it. If you look at the standings and then include the current form for both the Nationals and the Braves, there’s almost no way to justify Atlanta being chalk tonight. But there’s a solid situational reason for backing the slumping hosts tonight.The Nationals clinched the NL East with their win against the Braves on Tuesday night. Naturally, the Nats were in a celebratory mood following the win. There’s a decent chance that results in a hangover tonight.There’s really not a whole lot more to this game than the aforementioned angle. I’d say there’s a decent chance a couple or more of Nationals regulars enjoy an evening off tonight and the team’s focus has to be in question.
As for my Braves, there’s just not much positive to say. They’ve hit the skids in a big way. But one silver lining is what has been a depressing Atlanta decline has been the outstanding pitching by lefty Alex Wood. He’s surrendered only 13 earned runs in his last nine starts and is really emerging as a major force on the mound for the Braves.As far as the Nats Treinen, I dont know much about him with 5 starts on the yr and his #s arnt that bad. I think the value is with the Braves but it sure would not be over a 3 U play
But this is primarily a fade the champs spot. It’s not that I’m expecting Washington to simply lay down tonight, but it’s simply not easy to get revved up after celebrating a title clinch as this team did last night. The number on this game jumped immediately following the Tuesday result, but I still believe it’s worth backing.
GL guys

Go Pirate [TABLE="class: datatable"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cell1"]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Hey Blood, hangovers or not, I can't lay that big juice with these guys. They've gone 1-8 the last nine, including being broomed by the mighty Rangers. This Treinen kid has a decent era, I'm going under with you. Also, taking the phils and jays. BOL tonight my friend...
:cheers3:

Hey Blood, hangovers or not, I can't lay that big juice with these guys. They've gone 1-8 the last nine, including being broomed by the mighty Rangers. This Treinen kid has a decent era, I'm going under with you. Also, taking the phils and jays. BOL tonight my friend...
:cheers3:

Zane, I think U picked a couple of good ones....but I really do see some value in the Braves :) :) I am still not on them but my statement about not playing them again this yr is waning :) :)

GL pard

Back