M

Magica10

Academics taking More guys down

2 LB's ~ Nick Watkins & Tramaine Billie

OT Christian Capote

GO TO CLASS YA FUCKIN MORONS!!!

well how could you be?

Well how could you be shocked?

The education system Sucks as it is now anyway, much less throw in the Athelete who gives a shit about going to SCHOOL TO LEARN!!

Pussy!
Friends!
Drugs!
Alcohol!

do i need to go on? lol

MORE TO COME you know that!!!

Not going to be a fun bowl contest picking them all so soon when we could hear about 14 more teams with Susp and what not lol

yeah well

i liked this over before this, now take out 2 Clemson LB's? and it tempts me a bit more, andwhat do you mean took action?

they dont susp these kids and they win this bowl and it comes out later?

Bowl WIN GONE TOO!!!!

they gotta man, im surprised now that YOU even said that lol

the Ncaa would take away the Win, the CASH that comes with it, and who knows what further Action they'd take man, come on

LOLOL

hey ETG, what exit in NJ ? lol

hey wait youre in NJ and youre a cock fan? howd that work out?

ahh ok

had to ask man, gotta love the "what exit" question lol

if you were from NJ, youd understand the ? a bit more, but im sure you have heard it before, lol

My Dads 166 Ridgewood

yea well anything that matters in this state is off an exit on a mjor road. Everything else that isn't off an exit is shit

ok then

ok youve been there long enough then lol

im a new yorker man, NJ is shit anyway!! lol

although Ridgewood/Paramus is far from shit

Not going to be a fun bowl contest picking them all so soon when we could hear about 14 more teams with Susp and what not lol

dude, are you really that concerned about a few suspensions in a few games that will come out to a couple of points (if that) in a bowl contest for 500 bucks? stop worrying about it. put 500 on UK and be happy.

:cheers:

Back