SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
The sad part is Orlando destroyed my evening. Had the Magic Under , Kings , Kings 2nd H and Kings over. The sad part was bewteen ORL game and 2nd H I had more then the other 4 winners...-2 units yesterday....should have went through and wrote up how overvalued Spurs were though they did make that late charge again. I just dont recall many times where they lead by 9 or better....

Wolves +6 {5units}

Seems like a spot where the Heat have become overvalued. I explained how IMO that Bulls game meant so much to them. Well the Bulls kept it a game till late 3rd quarter when they just fell apart on offense. The Heat capitalized on the mometum swings(just like CHI did @ ORL) with alley oops and turnovers. As I said I feel like the elite teams will bring the best out of Miami and really Minny isnt at that level. However how is ATL +6.5 on Monday and the Wolves +6 a few days later?? Seems like some inflation to me despite Minny struggle in Miami. The good is minny is playing hard still with B2B OT games for them and Heat have Wash on deck. Caution Minny 1-10 SU last 11 away but 3 losses in OT and Miami 11-1 last 12 SU at home....

Sixers +2 {5units}
Under 193.5 {3units}

Philly has won 6 straight at home and 5 straight overall. LAL might get Turiaf back but lost Kwame Brown with a sprained ankle. They are thin at Forward / Center with Evans , Cook, & Bynum ,maybe McKie(6'5 SF?) the healthy ones. Really just 3 healthy bodies there..Hunter and Dalembert provide huge mismatches...Iggy on Kobe..?

Sixers have won the past 5 in Philly so dont buy into the Kobe returning home theory it hasnt worked as of yet. LAL lost 6 straight won 3 then lost 4 (current). The wins Boston at the end / middle of a west coast trip , GSW with injuries and Utah without Deron Williams. Add to that LAL 13-19 away with Philly 15-15 at home nad Lakers hosting Dallas next game.

Kobe in Philly (last 2)

7/27 17 pts
6/15 20pts

Maybe puts to much pressure on himself which could be magnified after the suspension. he has shot well vs Philly in LAL.

GSW -5.5 {5units}

LAC is thin @ PG facing a team that is finally healthy and will want to run. You dont want PG issues when your facing a runNgun team. Home team owns the series and LAC has really struggled on the road. Where GSW has ben tough at home but with a healthy squad come be extremely tough...

Baron Davis , Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington , Jason Richardson, Biedrins ...really nice starting 5 ...Ellis , NBarnes and Pietrus starters most of the season off the bench they need to learn to click though

:cheers: Leans : Det -1.5 & NO +10.5

hey nut good day to ya. i got a big ol card today, not betting alot but just seeing if i have the touch back. im actually on lal -2, call me a square but i get caught in these vegas traps often. (was @atl the other night) i do have GS -5.5 so lets cash that. finally after i lost a bunch of money on gs this year im gonna keep riding them cuz i think this team definately has potential? i got 3 player props, ov 31.5 pts/reb for amare and gasol. -115 each, i think gasol has been putting up big numbers lately and i just want him to abuse zaza tonight. amare got thrown out the last game and he should be fresh and ready to dominate the weak bitch that t chandler is. i got chauncey ov 24.5 pts/asts cuz i think it will be a decently high scoring game with chauncey rackin up about 40 min. with l hunter out. and tell me what u think of this one. ML parlay gtown -190/texas -450/ long beach st -210= +175

Like all 3 but with Minn I am thinking first quarter or first half. Till the revenge game vs bulls Miami had been a very sleepy team first quarter and I am thinking that may come back. GL

hey nut good day to ya. i got a big ol card today, not betting alot but just seeing if i have the touch back. im actually on lal -2, call me a square but i get caught in these vegas traps often. (was @atl the other night) i do have GS -5.5 so lets cash that. finally after i lost a bunch of money on gs this year im gonna keep riding them cuz i think this team definately has potential? i got 3 player props, ov 31.5 pts/reb for amare and gasol. -115 each, i think gasol has been putting up big numbers lately and i just want him to abuse zaza tonight. amare got thrown out the last game and he should be fresh and ready to dominate the weak bitch that t chandler is. i got chauncey ov 24.5 pts/asts cuz i think it will be a decently high scoring game with chauncey rackin up about 40 min. with l hunter out. and tell me what u think of this one. ML parlay gtown -190/texas -450/ long beach st -210= +175

Looks good. I can understand a LAL play. Do like the props and situations they are in. Havent got deep enough into the college card to really have a take out that parlay but UT and Gtown seem real solid on THE ML havent looked @ LBST game though..BOL

We think alike today SN, I just checked the card (just got back home) and immediately liked Philly and GSW. Not touching Minny though.

Let's do it bro. :shake:

Good Luck rookie to us on those Warriors!

Tuck the 1st Half is a good play I think. Even last years meeting they won the 1st H well actually they won the 1st quarter big...so maybe either way is solid..just expect a 1 possession game here with Minny battling...Ricky Davis look poised for a big game....BOL

We think alike today SN, I just checked the card (just got back home) and immediately liked Philly and GSW. Not touching Minny though.

Let's do it bro. :shake:

Good Luck!:cheers: Though dont see much more I would get involved in outside of my two leans!:drink:

Do you see LAL on Dallas coming up as a lookahead for the Lakers, or do they take this game as a must-win, expecting to lose to Dallas, not wanting to drop 6 sright

Do you see LAL on Dallas coming up as a lookahead for the Lakers, or do they take this game as a must-win, expecting to lose to Dallas, not wanting to drop 6 sright

I would think a team on a losing straight cant afford to lookahead. You just never with these guys though...maybe they are looking to get home and play Dallas..?? Off a win it would be a sandwich spot I think but I just throw that out there.....I dont think a guy like Kobe though see DAL as automatic loss..more of a chance to show how good he is..

Solid looking card. Pretty suprised you're not on the 1st half under in Boston. Might want to take a look. GL toinight.

agree on minny and phila. i hope the heat get ass reamed tonight, i hate that team of old has-beens. gl.

lakers suck

maybe i can middle it lakers +1 and sixers +2.5 ! i like sixers to win so i have them small as well with the middle =O)
also playing the under small

go G St. ass whopping :smiley_acbe:

what you think about a VC 25.5 prop SportsNut

taking TWolves +6.5 small i like this spot for em

dam rip prop doesnt look bad at all pts+rebs+ast over 27.5

how dumb am i take a iggy and kobe prop over and the under in the game :drinking:

god damn it im afuckin idiot i love the lakers yesterday and i change my bet the last minute

Thanks all and GL....sorry I couldnt comment on the props but never looked at any today...

add:

Over 198 Denver {3units}

Rasheed game time decison and Melo probable....

Just tipped 2nd H:

Memphis -2 {2units}
Wolves +1.5 {2units}

Chicken w/o a head right now....wanted tp write up MEM...BOL

god damn it im afuckin idiot i love the lakers yesterday and i change my bet the last minute

told u ima idiot

the sixers switch and put iggy on kobe in the 2nd half he got him on lock i might lose my kobe prop when he had 21 pts in the 1st half on green haha

Loved MEM 2nd H....missed that over that was ezee.....

add 2nd H
Over 104 Suns {2units}

Freaking Minny cant hit a jumper...

All I had to do was play DET and NO like I originallyleaned it would have been a great nite.....go GSW I have alot riding on that...

Under 98.5 GSW {2units}

Back