3/9 2 Unit Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
LA Clippers + 6 ** 2 Units (L)

Putting them in a ML parlay also w/ some CBB. I think LA wins.

Denver Nuggets +1.5 ** 2 Units (L)

These are the 2 plays I am playing/watching in anticipation of the 3/11 play, which I explained in the MDF forum.

T Wolves / Heat UNDER 183 (L)

Los Angeles Lakers 2H +1.5 ** 2 Units (L)

T Wolves 2H +1.5 (L)

Memphis Grizz 2H -2 (W)

Denver 2H PK (L)

Clippers 2H -2.5 *** 3 Units (W)

Last edited:
On the Minn-Mia under as well, Heat have been really focused on defense since Wade went down.

Best of luck with your picks!

That LAC+6 is a SHARP play.

I will wait for the 2h to put a play on that game. Will be going against the line movement. BOL tonight

That LAC+6 is a SHARP play.

I will wait for the 2h to put a play on that game. Will be going against the line movement. BOL tonight

GL...How bout that bad beat last night on the 2H Under in Sacramento. Nearly 70pts scored in the 4th.

Believe one question? Are you on the fade just because everyone else is on GSW?

Or do you really like the Clipps at this spot? If you do, can you say what you expect their edge will be tonight?

I'm not provoking here, really curious.

:shake:

GL :cheers:

Believe one question? Are you on the fade just because everyone else is on GSW?

Or do you really like the Clipps at this spot? If you do, can you say what you expect their edge will be tonight?

I'm not provoking here, really curious.

:shake:

GL :cheers:

Significant inside/rebounding edge. Lacking guard depth, LAC will want to slow the game down and control tempo. They have stressed defense lately. And I see them bouncing back and getting a W after a tough Spurs loss, which IMO, they probably should have won SU. Look for a low scoring game, with LAC winning the game, possibly by DD.

Im watching the game live. LA is really showing a sense of urgency tonight. As this is truly a MUST win. Kobe is fucking sick tonight...21pts. He probably will get over 40. That touted Sixer defense is non-existent tonight. I also like the UNDER. Expect a typical Sixer draught at some point in the half.

Also, I came into the half with the pre-existing notion, expecting to see PK or -1, which I believed would be hit by Philly chase action.

Significant inside/rebounding edge. Lacking guard depth, LAC will want to slow the game down and control tempo. They have stressed defense lately. And I see them bouncing back and getting a W after a tough Spurs loss, which IMO, they probably should have won SU. Look for a low scoring game, with LAC winning the game, possibly by DD.

a bit far fetched to say they should've beaten the Spurs but hey, it's not like you need a book to justify why you're fading GSW, we're not talking Phoenix or Dallas here, these guys have been erratic throughout the season and hey, if you're on the other side, you're on the other side.

:D.

GL :shake:

Thats good news for me...If Clipps come back my game total should go over...just saw the total getting bet down which make me feel better about my over as well

Back