SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Dont even want to talk about how OT fucked me royally on the NYK totals or how the Houston game managed to go under somehow....bad luck is a great asset..

Boston +1.5 {6units}
Boston 1st H +0.5{4units}
Boston over team total {3units}Havent seen one so no play
Over 200 Bucks {PASS}passed since the total got whacked from 199.5 to 197 and continue to slide...
Bucks -1.5 {4units}
NJ +1(try for +1.5) 1st Half {4units}
Over 197 Hornets (waiting to get cheaper){5units}
Wash 1st Quarter -2.5 {3units}
Over 204 Sonics {3units}

The Celts have won 3 straight and off a nice comeback win in NJ. The Nets failed to put the Celts away and they played hard till the end. Which is the opposite of the Wolves who are in disarray losing consecutive home game by 26 and going 1-9 SU past 10 away....Boston lost @ Minny on a last minute shot...riding the momentum..team over cause no possible way they shoot as bad as today...

Bulls offense is clicking scoring 113 and 114 last two. Home teams always surpass 100 in the series and expect a battle with both teams above 100. Looking at MILW since Bulls struggle @ Milw and on the road....need a gigantic 4th Q last meeting vs the baby Fucks to win....Bucks have the O...

Went NJ cause they probably come out focused after blowing the game today....

The over in NO cause now both teams are healthy and getting to the FT line...expect a close game and think Jazz get there 100+++

Think Wiz tend to play better 1st half and with a bad west coast team in GSW they have a perfect opponent...should be -2.5...

BOL!:cheers:

Didnt get involved with the MILW over cause someone made a huge play on the UNDER...

Last edited:
big game for NJ they are heading out west at Dal HOU SA MEM NO plus sixers playing out of there minds
i was going to make them a nice decent size bet but i hated the way they got domainted vs the celtics still thinking tho

GL cake and brewers.....

I agree definetly dont want to get crazy with the 1/2 wizards known as NJ. I would hope they come up playing focused and sharp after that meltdown...Sixers are doing what NJ did barelybeating bad road teams at home...

Well once again another tough loss......1st Half Boston +1/2 lose by 1 on a jumper with 3 seconds left. Not to mention the difference was a Tech foul with 2:48 to play when Boston was about to shot FTs...very nice...

Tilt..?? Yeah I think so...

Boston Celtics and there 5-9 SU and 10-4 ATS B2B no rest record in the 2nd H for 6 more units......+0.5....

Pretty confident it will find a way to lose cause this happens every day. Lose a tough one and the rest of my card goes to shit...at least today maybe it will just be all shit.....from the start..probably a great spot to fade me..

This is how sick I can be...I didnt play Seton Hall today cause instead of the +15.5 last nite I could only get +14.5...so I said to myself fuck it with my luck it will land on 15 so I will pass....sure enough a close game all the way till late and the Pirates lose by 15....I must have some sort of MOOSE radar...this actually has me LMAO......

GL all...sure Boston will find a way to lose its sure setting up that way....so happy I passed on the 5 unit play on Milw over...great decision...BOL

im on milwaukee -2 small. not even worthy of posting it as an official play on here. i saw that chi was down DD early 4th and thought i had it. guess things tightened up tho. i may have jinxed it. lol.

god damn SportsNut your having bad luck first MIL is up like 18 points in the 3rd Q and end up losing then NJ is up 24-7 in the 1st Q and cant even cover the 1st half

sorry man

Back