SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Not much I really seem to be interested in today cause the injury levels are high. Seems every game is missing a key player or two and it starts to become a guessing game.

Plays: (blue plays are in the rest shopping)

Nets +6 {3units} +3.00
Nets 1st Half +3 {3units} PUSH
Knicks +7.5 1st Half{5units} +5.00
Knicks +13.5 {2units} +10.5 {2units} +2.90 with hedge included
ML +700 {1/2 unit} -0.50
Sonics -7.5 {5units} +5.00
Under 202.5 Seattle {3units} Changed to NO Play
Under 99 -115 Memphis team {3units} +3.00
Suns -8 {3units} +3.00 & 2nd H Sun -7 {2units} +2.00

Hedge Dallas -7 2nd H {1unit} W

That's it so far...

Reasoning :

With NJ just fading DET off a tough loss last nite. Not saying they lose here but that NJ gives them a game similiar to the 92 -91 loss @ the Palace early. NJ did lose Eddie House a key bench player but Det is battling the flu so while Rip may return his health is a question mak and Webber is still questionable. I like playing momentum at this time of the year and that for me means fading a team off a last minute loss. Det is 5-15 ATS last 20 at home laying points. Det has Miami on deck as well..

With NYK its the same deal taking them in the rematch with some momentum from Maryburys 3 pter late...thinking it carries over to a good start as NY will realize it cant let Dallas get out quick again. Dallas will take them lightily after smoking them @ MSG. Dont see how Dallas is interested here with injuries to Diggler and Howard and the might SUNS on deck! They should look to coast and if NY cant hang here then shame on them....

Seattle is off a couple of upsets playing better even minus Ray Allen. I am not crazy about laying the points but MEM is thin and they havent played well after SU wins and B2Bs. So I'll take my chances cause offensively they have struggled mightily from the floor past 3 games. Last nites 34 of 35 from the line saved them....Seattle won by 16 last meeting and both are missing there best scorer from that game...sea 104 / 243 vs Suns , LAL and Portland ....

:cheers:

Last edited:
Like you said, I cant assume Dirk and Howard will both play tonight. The game is meaningless, and the Suns are on deck Sunday.

3* Suns -7.5 1* Chris Bosh over 21.5 points 1* nicks i dont wanna get crazy with us because well the nicks ! but great spot here to cover and decent chance win SU

Decided to not get further involved at 7 PM except I throw some parlays together....all ML's

1) Wash , Spurs , Suns , Sonics {2.5units} pays apprx 2.10 to 1
2) Wash , Spurs , Suns , Sonics and Rockets {1.5 units} pays apprx 4.25 to 1
3) Wash , Spurs , Suns , Sonics , Rockets and Knicks {1unit} pays apprx 36 to 1
4) Changed NYK to Charlotte {1unit} pays 7.8 to 1

I tend to like them but sticking to what I like and trying not to overthink or get involved in marginal stuff at this point. Gonna wait till halftime if Minny is winning I will fade them....BOL bro

Yeah I do. Memphis playing 4th in 5 nites all away facing a rested opponent off 2 nice wins albeit upsets. They made the ML strong here for areason IMO..at -7.5 it was the same as Suns for -8.

If NYK win thats 36 to 1 parlay that I lose a shot at in a game they lead every second of the 2nd H!!!!!!!

figures another heart breaker why not just go for the Win your hot marbury you got 5 fouls where playing in Dallas go for the W

I was thinking of all the times they settle for a jumper that was the best time to get one. Who didnt know Marybury was getting the ball?? Someone should have set a pick for a three ball....

Heartbreakers...seeing the way ended Wash went to OT that has to be the worst beat of all time....my parlays well thought out and destroyed....

Heartbreakers...seeing the way ended Wash went to OT that has to be the worst beat of all time....my parlays well thought out and destroyed....
worst beat of all time i taken was Sheed steal and 65 foot 3 to send it OT i had the under

Back