Celtics -2’
Nets -3
Mavericks -1’

Bulls/Hawks o232
Grizzlies/Celtics o223’
Kings/Spurs o241

Warriors/Mavericks u220

Last edited:
my 1st thought to that griz/Celtics game was total seemed high, feel like both teams capable of playing some lock down d, whether they will tonight is anyones guess tho. I think a huge key will be whether Boston can limit turnovers, griz get more fast break points than anyone in the league, we saw hawks put up 65 in the 1st half on Boston in large part cause they were turning it over and letting atl get out in transition. In the 2nd half Boston didn’t turn it over at all and they totally shut atl down in the half court. This should be a heck of a game, griz also top the league in points in the paint, Ja lives in there, Boston among best in league preventing points in paint and fast break points so strength on strength. Memphis the highest scoring 1st qrtr team, boston holds teams to fewest 1st qrtr points. I think both teams have a chance to be sneaky good in the playoffs. Heck of a tnt Thu night game for a change!! Not sure I want Boston as favs with Brown sitting? Might just sit back and watch. Gl tonight

Back