3/3 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 96 - 47 - 3

1-0 so far today. Hit Boston 2H for 2 units.

Dallas Mavericks Basketball 1H -7.5

Not going to get too in-depth on this. Last 5 Dallas avg 56ppg at the half. Last 5 Orlando avg 41ppg at half. This game will be a BLOWOUT. I expect a 20pt deficit by half. Orlando simply cannot keep up with the Dallas scoring tonight.

GL :cheers:

what do you think about hawks -3 1H? deeper roster IMO against a banged up knicks team..hawks should be up by 5 or more at halftime...and oh yeah doggies are still barkin and dwight howard is a monster....BOL tho

Wager type : Teaser
Teaser : BK 2T 4½PT -110 TL

Select #1 : NBA Basketball for Game
Houston Rockets 3/3/2007 8:35:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +8 for Game

Select #2 : NBA Basketball for Game
Indiana Pacers 3/3/2007 10:35:01 PM - (EST)
Spread +8 for Game

Jesus man is that seriously your record? 96-47? That is fucking unreal, I had no idea. Congrats!

Would you recommend I play it for a hedge? i have the total at 187 game...crap. That's a fat gap..

I like the fact Portland had a well balanced attack in the first half. They just need to slow down Kevin Martin in the 2nd. I'm gonna ride Portland -3.

true that.....this is the one bet i really don't want u to win....i def hate being on the other side of ur bets regardless.....i just see clipz pulling away with the blowout win. which ends in 0 fouls in the end. slow pace too. idk we'll see.

37 in 1st....36 in 2nd....36 in 3rd.....how consistant are they. nice end of 3q for me.....bad for u

Back