3/29 NBA

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
already got xmen +268 and u133.5 in play.

one nba play for now ...

+7.5 -110 (2)

On it as well , smallish Under 219 play. Also Over 1st H Det and smallish on game over....

Last edited:
and if thats not the definition of unlucky and then lucky i dont know what is.

Yep. I'll take it though considering they had about 5 looks at that one possesssion down 6 and kept kicking it out for 3. I lost a middle cause of that UCLA 3 so I a feel I got some payback.

2-1 +2 units b/c i got best numbers on the under and the side. could of easily ben an 0-3 had i not. :stretcher:

<LI class=more>Grizzlies are 9-23 ATS in their last 32 games following a S.U. win. <LI class=morecool>Grizzlies are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes of the previous day
I liked LAC and well LAC has played Memphis well in the past. They have lost only Cassell and basically have twice as many home wins as Mem road wins. Love backing memphis of late but after OT @ SAC losing by 1 and winning by 3 @ LAL it suggest this game will be decided by 3 points or better..regardless of who wins...su points are meaningless IMO take Mem ML or LAC -2.5..

They couldnt defend Kobe and wont defend Maggette who turned it up a notch last night. Dont mind making a team who lost and shot 52%......

Both team spent , LAC 4 in 5 after 2 days off...

BOL ...took LAC

dont like how portland gave up that 1q lead and the way they finished the 2nd.

char +160/o93 parlay +396 (1)

Fucking Denver moosed...they secure the rebound game is over and dont ..AI and JR miss FTs in the fnal minute lose by the hook..

Freaking getin killed with 1 pt and one possession losses though..Denver took control and next thing I see 4 pt game....have both home teams left .....oh well....that NJ backdoor cost me about 30 units already they can have it back...

ya i got to find a way to isolate more games where lines are farther off then i think. sweating out game after game of late.

ya i got to find a way to isolate more games where lines are farther off then i think. sweating out game after game of late.

Alot of sloppiness on my part just not properly staggering my units and winding up at times with more money on games I dont like much and less then I should have on the ones I really do. I crushed the NBA last nite but so much BS this week has me down because of me...Sloppy.Sloppy...Today was not easy but it wasnt that hard either....who knows maybe it works out...:cheers:I am done for the night talk ya tmrw and GL!

this bet is lost. leaving da house. night all.

2-3 +0 (unless something happens)

Back