3/26 NBA

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Feel :tired:watching the bosox/as line trying to get best number. never got to put in a's -1.5 +240 and a's ml +150. both were lost on a blown save. so that makes me fell good and lets me know the baseball gods are looking out for me early on. lol.

There is one game on this card that is really interesting to me but i have to do some more :10_4_6:on it.

the bulls are done. we may have 2 of next 3 games vs atlanta put the sked after that is brutal.

how i know the bulls are done ... even Noch is losing his mind.

Ever since he joined the Bulls in 2004, forward Andres Nocioni has been used as an example of a player with a selfless attitude. But things have been going so badly for the Bulls lately, even Nocioni finally snapped. His playing time has been low in recent games, and when Nocioni was removed from Saturday’s loss to Indiana early in the second quarter after less than three minutes on the court, he argued with coach Jim Boylan. Nocioni was eventually sent to the locker room, where he remained for the rest of the game. But he stuck around to present an apology.

There also are the 4th quarter collaspes of late.

The hawks on the other hand ...

“We’ve got to have the mindset that we’re playing the championship game every night,” Williams said. “And if you’re not juiced for this you shouldn’t even suit up. Think about the last two years, we weren’t even close to this position. It wasn’t even a possibility. So if you’re not hype for this, you might as well sit on the injured list for a few games.”

Hawks captain and All-Star Joe Johnson has been in playoff mode for weeks now, cranking his game up to the next level on both ends of the floor after a conversation he and Woodson had about how Johnson needed to lead this team.

“It’s Game 7 of the NBA Finals every night,” Johnson said. “We’ve got to come out with energy, take your intensity level up to that next level, and put it all on the line. That’s all there is to it.”

Indiana

1. pacers are on a 4 game win streak
  2. No is one of just 3 teams indy will play the rest of the way out with a record above .500
  3. they also are getting back JO after tonights game
  4. rallied from 13 down in chicago
  5. 1.5 back of 8 seed atlanta

spurs are trying to catch the rockets. have a huge game vs them on ABC on sunday. rockets have won 2 of 3 vs san an already this year.

The Magic aspire to be the Spurs (what i read). They've lost to them huge in their last two meetings. However, the have split the regular season series vs the Spurs the last 3 years.

See a close game here.

dallas is 0-3 on the current 4 game homestand. losing to 3 playoffs teams (lakers, celtics and spurs).

Dallas new offense they are trying to run with kidd at the pt has to click soon or they will be out.

Stackhouse and the mavs are quoted as saying they are tired of hearing the "0-8 vs winning teams since kidd arrived." i dont blame him. they've been in almost every game that they have lost.

dallas upcoming schedule ...

3/27 at den
3/30 at gs
3/31 at lac
4/2 gs
4/4 as lak
4/6 at pho
4/8 sea
4/10 utah
4/12 at por
4/13 at sea
4/16 no

dallas needs to win tonight. JR Smith and denver will give them all they can handle on the 30th.

no doubt. also, like this one cuz hawks havent won in chicago since forever. this new looks hawks team not only needs to win to hold on to the 8 but also to assure themselves they are not like those old hawks teams that didnt make the playoffs and couldnt hold their own in chicago.

leans ...

atl +4/ml
ind +7.5/ml
san an tease
dal tease

This spurs line makes zero sense. HOw can the LVSC open them -1 and its since moved to -1.5? Orlando has nothing to play for. They have all but locked in a 3 seed. San an on the other hand is fighting for a 1 seed. Just 1 game back i do believe.

The bit about the magic aspiring to be like the spurs and them losing to the spurs by huge margins in their last two games and the spurs being average at best on road makes for value.

But this is more of a bet on a line that doesnt make sense in this situation.

disney pk -106 (2)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Both teams need this game. Will take more than 2 full possessions here.

Ind +7.5 -110 (2)

magic lose 2 starters
indy cuts it to 2 twice late and lose by 8

FUCK THIS SHIT

Back