SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Sunday afternoon: Please remember I tend to be patient when making plays attempting to get the best line.

Indiana Pacers +2 {10units}

This season Chicago is 5-12-1 as road chalk including 2-6 last 8 in that situation. Last time they played @ Indy before Pacers starting falling apart they were +2 and lost SU. So we have some value here IMO thanks to the fact Indy fell apart with injuries and resulting poor performances. This tends to be a series that is home orientated.

That quirky trend pops up again here seeing CHI go 5-12 SU on 2 days rest with an 4-12-1 ATS record in that situation. The Bulls have played three 1 point games in four now and Indy has won its last 2 home games by 20 + points. Indy is still 20-14 at home compared to 14-21 away for Chi.

The Pacers are now alive in the playoff hunt again taking the 8th spot but remember NJ won tonite. "We're in a fight for a playoff spot," Granger said. "Every game has to have that playoff intensity. If we take that approach, we'll come out on top. We definitely don't want to be that team that ends (the playoff) streak. Regardless of what's been going on this year, we don't want to end that streak." They're aware the franchise has reached the playoffs in nine consecutive seasons and 16 of the past 17 and don't want to be the group that breaks form.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2 width="16%">Def</TD><TD class=datahl2 width="17%">Aga</TD><TD class=datahl2 width="17%">FG%</TD><TD class=datahl2 width="16%">3P%</TD><TD class=datahl2 width="17%">FT%</TD><TD class=datahl2 width="17%">Reb</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>CHI
IND
</TD><TD class=datacell>97.8</I>
</TD><TD class=datacell>49.6</I>
</TD><TD class=datacell>41.2</I>
</TD><TD class=datacell>79.9</I>
</TD><TD class=datacell>37.4</I>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></I>

Last 5 games you can see CHI not playing it's best defense. Lean 1st Half Under here.

Milwaukee Bucks +5.5 {4units}

Bogut and Villanueva are done for the year leaving MILW thin in the middle starting Jared Reiner of Iowa fame. Both teams should welcome back backup PG's in Boykins and Hunter. However Rasheed Wallace is OUT due to suspension from another technical. Webber hasnt done much past 6 games scoring more then 10 pts just once .

Think after two tough games in SA and Houston they walk into a tough spot due to the extra rest afforded MILW here. The Bucks are 1 pt away from being 3-0 at home with there new coach. Also Det has a game with Denver ondeck.

Warriors +3.5 {4units} ML +140 {1unit} 1st Half +2 {2units}

The Lakers cannot simply rely on Kobe to score 50 everynite. they have had success vs GSW but the last meeting Baron Davis was out. The prior meeting LAL needed to pull away in the 4th quarter. A healthy GSW has impressed me of late . Lakers hav struggled to win 4 straight vs struggling teams like Port , Minny ,Memphis and NO. As crazy as it sounds GSW is playing betteron both offense and yes DEFENSE the past 5 games for both.

Lakers are 1-9-1 ATS in their last 11 games as a home favorite. Road team is 6-1-1 ATS past 8 meetings

Looking closely at Houston. Thinking about simple ML parlay for Suns -250 , Dallas -550 and SA -360. Note the SUNS ML is extremely soft...point difference bewteen that and SA and $110 difference which is odd so be cautious and patient with that...

Thats what I have so far:cheers:

i noticed that suns ML, too. betting against my bulls right now is probably a rather nice wager. love monta ellis and crew tom night, its tasty.

gl.

gl Nut

on a cold streak here....might take a day off

:hairout:

The NBA maybe cause I just cant get interested in it anymore but I have been inconsistent as hell since the whole Pinny situation . Looking at other crap there was so much value in the 2nd H over as at least a middle and Wiz at the half down -1 was some great value. Should have had 4 unit plays on both. Think last 3 days have been dead even but doing extremely well ( no jinx I hope) in CBB and MLB XHB. So yeah I am focusing on the NBA on SUnday and if I dont get it right might take a few days myself. Its just decision making which in some ways is comforting. I said Memphis appeared to be a true sharp play and didnt touch it. Why?? Was there an easier win tonite? My solice is last Sunday and Monday did well around +30 to +35 units. Then Wed was a disaster!

Good Luck bro! We shall figure it out!:cheers:

Good stuff, Nut. Love it. Bulls have had no success over the years in Conseco, having lost 16 of their last 17 games played there. It's beyond me why the fraudulent Bulls are favored in a must-win situation for the Pacers on their homecourt...

It's beyond me why the fraudulent Bulls ...

harsh words for my hometown team but i gotta agree. its all about energy with chicago. if they dont have that energy on any given night its gonna be a long ass night for them.

also dominant post players own us.

on the pacers, too. gl to us and all others involved.

<!-- / message -->

On both of your Warriors and Pacers picks, like em both A LOT. 10 units there, whoah! should cash in buddy ;).

Let's do it! :cheers:

On both of your Warriors and Pacers picks, like em both A LOT. 10 units there, whoah! should cash in buddy ;).

Let's do it! :cheers:

Good Luck to us...Exhibition MLB and the Tourney have been good to be past few days...:cheers:

Agree Portland needs to be played but split it because of Minn"s tendency to allow covers ats. GL

the Pacers are doing well, had a 9 point lead a couple of mins ago, now only +2 at HT, but the fact that could be of consolation to us is the Bulls having 18 personal fouls already, compared to Indy's 9.

Hinrich 3
PJ Brown 3
Duhon 2
Thomas 2
Wallace 2
Allen 2

Gordon, Deng, Griffin and Sweetney 1 each.

Tinsley has 3 himself, JO has 2, but overall these Bulls are playing very PF prone D right now, I hope they collapse in the 4th and Pacers take the W.

Here's to hoping. :cheers:

they have to work on putting the game(s) away, every time they make a run they let the Bulls climb back in IMMEDIATELY. Come on Carlisle, do your job.

This is so frustrating, Indiana are up by 10 in one moment, two minutes later it's a 2 point game.

question of the day: Does Chicago have to score in the last second of every quarter, every game, when I'm on the other side? I usually handle my losses well, I don't shout, break things, curse the players or anything, never did. I consider betting to be a form of investment.

But if they're going to score 0.2 before the end to fuck my Denver bet, and now in the last second of EVERY quarter, I might throw something out of the window just for kicks.

Its okay to vent out of anger. I dont shout conspiracy and stuff but I know I need myvents to keep sane...yeah Bulls are scaring me cause they wont die. So much going on I didnt see that Rip was OUT cause I would have steered clear of DET w/o 2 starters...

not only are they not dying, they're up by 6 now with tendency of going up DD any minute.

wtf is with these livescores today, sportsline corrected the results and PFs 15 times, so I switched to yahoo, who are total nonsense right now.

shooting foul on Danny Granger, next line is "travelling on Luol Deng".

that's a definite improvement, Chicago didn't score in the last second. 2 seconds were remaining this time.

:) :) :) :) :)

That Indy game was ugly , that Portland ending was horrible and now UNC blowing a 10 pt lead to a crap Gtown team....what else can go wrong....

I havent put theplay in yet and I am definetly waiting till tip...Sorry guys I am distratced and disgusted at the moment...these tough losses just take on a toll on me mentally. I am perfectionist and if I have +25 units in my grasp I expect it......so losing Portland which lead all damn game on a buzzer beater kills , Indy pushing and worse going UNDER, missing Rips absence in Det , not pounding ATL or SAC which were gifts. Then losing STL and KC in baseball in the b of the 9th eroding my basbeall profits.....

Under 88 Sonics team -115 {5units}

Sonics have scored 71 and 78 vs SA this season home and away. Ray ALlen is of course OUT and he and Lewis played in both. With him out hopefully SA can lockdown Lewis

been there bro

blinded by the frustration of earlier plays and miss late games that r there for the taking...hard to focus again when still steaming

hang in there...grab the late ones

Thanks bro....its just really comical. From no on I am just not looking at the NBA till 90 minutes before tipoff....I manage to fuck up every single nite but the majority of the time am flat or up....

Under 97 Houston 2nd H {2units}

Probably a sucker bet cause its a point to high but I feel like an idiot anyway so I will BITE..

Warriors +6.5{4units} ML +220 {1unit} 1st Half +3.5-105 {2units}
1st H uNder 113 {4units}

Thats what I played...GL

Back