SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Made about 20 plays to literally end FLAT last nite. HAd some nice calls but some idiotic decisions. Three day LULL at the moment....

NJ Nets 1st H -2.5 {5units}

Basically if you notice the NJ have made a trend of winning the 1st Half and then falling to pieces in the 3rd quarter , only to make a run at the game in the 4th before falling short. Charlotte in a tough spot with injuries and playing 4th in 5. Felton now questionable....Its take the dog ML or lay the wood.....NJ needs this is an understatemnet and NJ lack of size cannot be exposed here...

Working on my comments for the rest....Good Luck:cheers:

on this one as well

GL

add:

Under 181.5 Philly {3units}

Think Miami bounces back but not at this price. Scoring will be tough away especially if Iggy is out. Thinking 80-85 for Philly then....

Over 105.5 1st H Utah {2units}
Memphis 1st H +6.5 {3units}

Fading Utah till they show me something

LAC -4.5 {4units}

Huge situational fade for me here. Both are playing 4 in 5 but all road spots for a poor road team in Wash. Worse is Butler is OUT and all three previous have been tough games. LAC is heating up as we saw again last nite vs Utah. Thinking an UNDER here seems so logical. Remember that WASH couldnt miss 1stH and was -16 in the 2nd Half. LAC has injury issues and depth issues but a HOTteam is a HOT Team....

Good Luck.....

Looks like :

Morrison , Herrmann , Voskuhl , Knight and Carroll started. With Brizec , McInnis . Alan Anderson and Othella Harrington rounding out the bench...

They are talking about CHAR being deplted so I assume that Wallace is OUT and Felton is OUT.....

My guess is NJ takes over in the 2nd quarter here...Char comes out fired up shorthanded plays well makes some shots and then reality sets in....( I hope)..

Looks like Iggy is starting in Miami. Total bumped to 182 and since the line didnt move I dont there is a concern on the part of the books.

So played Miami -9.5 {2units}

I lucked out getting the Nets when I did. They will continue though in the 2nd H IMO.

NJ 2nd H -3.5 -105 {2units}
Under 98 {1unit}

Expect the Bobcats to fall apart offensively at some point. They shot the 3 well in the 1st Half. BOL

He looks good tonite so far. He needed a slump breaker also Boston Nachbar who has been M.I.A. has shot well so far. I said the Nets would take over in the 2nd Q and they did almost on que. Char fatigue will show up in the 2nd Half IMO with a short bench....Who steps in the 4th q on offense for them??

Like the play alot just dont have a big reason to get heavily involved since I lucked out and took away 5 units from the 1st Half..BOL GNR

Offensively he has dont much of note...we are tied again at least. The thing is hopefully Char cant sustain a run in this game. Carroll is solid and carrying them now...

Its a cross bewteen Char battling but not having enough to get over the hump and NJN allowing Char to hang around. Its the 4th Q and the mentality is much like the 2nd Q except with the obvious difference is this is it. So does Char have anyone outside of carroll to score and can NJN take over like it did in the 2nd Q? I think NJ wins the 4th quarter by 10 pts...

There will be NO PLAY on MEMPHIS 1ST HALF was concerned about my decision to play this earlier. Now that I see what I feel is "SHARP" money on UTAH I will pass....just the 1st H over....

The card is :

NJ Nets 1st H -2.5 {5units} WIN +5.00
NJ 2nd H -3.5 -105 {2units}L -2.10
Under 98 {1unit} L-1.10
Under 181.5 Philly {3units}Win +3.00
Heat -9.5 {2units} -2.20 (should have hedged afterall)
Over 105.5 1st H Utah {2units} W +2.00
Memphis 1st H +6.5 {3units} NO PLAY ( Brillant observation that made me no money!!)
LAC -4.5 {4units} Pending
Under 206 -105 LAC {4units} Pending

Almost certainly playing the under @ LAC for a good size...distracted with so many games going on...BOL

Hmm 3-0 +10.00 units and then 0-3 -5.40 units on the 3 I added

Last edited:
Why to many points scored last nite in GSW. This total should not be above 202 IMO. Really fatigue I would think becomes a factor here for Wash. LAC plays solid defense and I dont think we see Wiz above 95 here...looking for 104 -95 type game . Dont think LAC has teh bench to run al nite either they want a slower pace...number just to big I think but not an official play yet....

Thanks BigMoney Hustler. BOL

number 2 : Glad you at least pushed cause I saw some books had 3.5 at tipoff...my unit system is smaller based then most....BOL

could have had it at 2.5 but i was busy at that time...when i called back it went to 3...can't complain...better than a lost.....also push on the full game at -6...whew

could have had it at 2.5 but i was busy at that time...when i called back it went to 3...can't complain...better than a lost.....also push on the full game at -6...whew

Yeah it was always around tied so it could have went either way..BOL

Good luck with the remaining bets SN. Some good calls here, but as always, you tend to complicate things, overthink, and bite yourself on the behind :D. But your calls are so accurate sometimes, that it's scary.

:shake: :cheers:

Back