SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Stinky Thursday was disinterested all day in the card and made some silly 2nd H bets that blew up in my face...liked Cavs / UND and went 1st H splitiing instead of cashing both , liked Portland and the over but didnt play the Blazers and looked for reasons for the game to under after the Char-Kings battle and well Seattle looked great till Ray Allen was announced out....oh well I least I was correct in saying LAC would be real lukcy to see 85 points....

Over 208 Milwaukee {6units}
Bucks +6.5 {3units} ML {1/4unit}

The Milw play is well covered...the over cause just look at ppg avgs...a close game should mean more pts

Mem +2.5 1st Half {3units} Mem +5.5 {2units} game ML +190 {1unit}
1st H Under 101.5 {2units}

Simply fading Philly as a big home dog off a SU win..

Like ATL but feel like I missed out with the 2 pt drop....Really have no interest in a side in NYK game woul dclearly prefer NY but come on they should be favored so shorthanded its about how bad GSW looks...would love to pound the UNDER here..but I caught a gift in the last NYK under maybe 1st H under..??

BOL looking at the rest crappy card IMO....

add:

Under 183.5 Miami {4units}
1st H Und 92 {2units}

Spurs -7 1st H {3units}
Over 98.5 Spurs team -115 {3units}

Over 196.5 Wolves {3units}

Over 192 Chicago {3units}

Indiana +10.5 {4units} ML {1/4unit} played this earlier ..
Indiana +5.5 1st Half {2units}

Tonite I simply have less time and just decided to play what I liked strong....didnt look at the late games yet......played the Pacers earlier with Marions status up in the air and Nash showing up on the injury list...remember Diaw is oUT and this team is thin...thought Indy played one helluva gameuntil the last 15 minutes..Tinsley would be a +++ ...Sorry I couldnt write this up earleir but was busy looking at CBB....

Fucks +6.5 4unit, G St. +6.5 1.5 unit, Detriot -3.5 1unit and u184 1/2 unit , Indy-PHX o209 1unit, Tyson pts+rebs o24.5 1unit ,T-Mac pts+rebs+ast o38.5 1unit Spurs -11.5 1/3 unit , Memphis +6 1/3 unit and Indy +10.5 1/3 unit if you care

plus a G St. MIL MEM doggie parlay

Thanks Austin and BOL!

My stomach cant take GSW against our NYK....looks good as far as me agreeing with the card...BOL cakeoff

i thought S Jax was going to play being probable what a pussy

Fucks +6.5 4unit, G St. +6.5 1.5 unit, Detriot -3.5 1unit and u184 1/2 unit , Indy-PHX o209 1unit, Tyson pts+rebs o24.5 1unit ,T-Mac pts+rebs+ast o38.5 1unit Spurs -11.5 1/3 unit , Memphis +6 1/3 unit and Indy +10.5 1/3 unit if you care

plus a G St. MIL MEM doggie parlay

lmao :smiley_acbe:

Injuries are weak at this point of the season. Seems anything remotely going on is a reason to sit out...

Happy so far though Memphis 1st H hit and the Under !!

going to make cut down the tyson prop to 1/2 unit and 1/3 on suns -7 can possibly middle it

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like your take on Denver / Houston. I think in this situation, you'd like Denver, but Houston has dropped 2 straight with games vs. spurs and cavs on deck. They really need this win.

Was waiting to see if Ming would play but I did like DEN..havent really looked at it that much yet though..

add:

Over 103.5 GSW {3units}

YAO playing im going to play tmac under 39 +130 for 1/2 unit

good choke G St. up 2 with about 3mins left then knicks go 12-0 run HAHAH then late in the last secs miss back to back layups to gimme a chance to cover taking a quote from austin i hope G St. plane crashes

sorry some idiot told me was playing ima add more to tmac make it back up to unit then

GL cake...I feel asleep for awhile..that GSW scrwed my 2nd H over 103.5 with 101 pts not to mention the cold spell to end the third...that killed me..hits 98...

Wow does Indy suck them and Minny are fade material. I was gonna pound Utah till the runway thing....should have middled Pho...

Decent enough...I manged to hit the 2nd H under in Minnesota 102 ...when they were getting smoked at H...

GL cake...I feel asleep for awhile..that GSW scrwed my 2nd H over 103.5 with 101 pts not to mention the cold spell to end the third...that killed me..hits 98...

Wow does Indy suck them and Minny are fade material. I was gonna pound Utah till the runway thing....should have middled Pho...

Decent enough...I manged to hit the 2nd H under in Minnesota 102 ...when they were getting smoked at H...
yeah lucky i try to middle the pacers/suns game and bought down tyson prop

had lots of bad breaks today for me Tyson having 22 entering the 4th Q then late he misses a monster dunk or it would of gone over then G St. up 2 and at the line with three minutes left go cold knicks go on 12-0 run hoes even miss b2b layups to have a chance to back door cover it Indy-Suns score 111 in the 1st half and go figure pacers only score 16 in the 4th Q to lose the over by four points and Detriot takes a three point lead late anyways should of lost the pistons bet no matter what i finished out alright up 4units

Back