SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Lets be real who cares about the NBA at this point....did well last nite so back for more....

Nets ML {8units}:

Miami has been great of late but they barely won the past 2 games. Now they travel where they havent been nearly as good and havent been tested shorthanded. NJ is now getting healthy and actually has some bench production. The thing I have noticed about NJN all season is they are directional. When they are good they ROLL when they are bad they FOLD....they have been good past 2 and with home court vs a division rival ahead of them in the playoffs they will bring it.

Looking at the over or NJ team Over...

Thinking about MILW now thats it at 7. Siding with the fired coach theory...thinking UNDER though...

Not interested in the late game....:cheers:

No thoughts on the LAKE SHOW?

Dont even want to peak at...I know LAL is getting Walton and Odom back but I rather stay away. There are good reason to take LAL but after that DAl game they have to show me something first.....

BOL:cheers:

Good Luck guys...basically playingball everynite of the week now...anyway I did forget to post I had played NJN team over 95 -110 {2units} and Milw +7.5 {3units}....

These Miami games are going to send you into bankruptcy.

Yeah thats fourth I lost in the past 2weeks(Chi , NYK , Wiz and now)...no banktruptcy though...houses dough was +12 units last nite..basically paid for the vig by splitting Milw and ML and NJN team over which lost...still ahead of the game past 2 days...I was one of the first to believe in Miami though....no worries....

4:1 parlay lakers moneyline and hova 105.5 for 2nd half good value

Back