SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Not sure how much time I will have on Wed :

Early thoughts :

Blazers +4.5 : Pistons playing B2B as an older squad and fourth game of the trip. Blazers played in Denver which tends to even the playing field. Still dont believe all is well in DET and if SA was just +6 vs Port and went to the wire then I truly think this is worth a shot....do lean under but not heavily

Suns +4.5 : The dog in the series is 7-3 past 10 ATS. Suns last time went to the wire as 2.5 pt dogs in dallas and should do it again. Mavs have to come down a bit after a great run. Sure the pressure is off but they have to face a hiccup or two..... lean over

Slight lean towards LAC over. Houston offense is tough to contain at home and now with Hart running the point at least clipps have some offense...95-85 gets it down....

Cle @ mem : funny how the cavs are an offensive juggernaut and SU beast w/o Lebron!! To bad I overreacted and canceled my over play today....surely will be revisting the over 202...Road chalk w/o James is a tall order....

Atl @ Bos : Now we find out if Hawks can do it away but Bos I dont think should be anything more then small favs -3...The over looks attractive with West back...both teams should crack the 90's and beyond......

Lean Indy and Over if Butler doesnt play...if he does pass on a side......Indy can score some with this lineup......and we know Was plays no defense...low to mid 80's away to solid defenses...should translate into 95+ at home vs a bad defense...

Utah -3 : keep fading ORL...

Char and Over : Cant trus t SAC rto win away and defense has been non existant last few for both.....see last meeting

Chi @ Philly : Should be interesting. I think Philly played well due to schedule were Chi is rolling past few....might go chalk...??

Just initial thoughts will update tmrw.....BOL:cheers:

bulls after the break as small chalk? if its a trap my foot is already in it.

Thanks guys...really only gonna be in and out for a quick few minutes...BOL today

Plays :
Blazers +4.5 {6units} & ML +170{1/2unit}
Suns +4.5 {5units}& ML +165 {1/2unit}
Over 208 Charlotte {5units}( played this cause I knew it was going up but may middle it rather then keep it as a play) STAYING WITH IT

Under 200 Knicks {4units} : Thinking even if Q plays he is not 100%. Look at the offense then. You have two defensive first type in Jefferies and Rose starting. Francis is playing well but tough to expect it still . That leaves Starbury and Curry which the game slows down if you are feeding Eddie. They just played RunNGun Wash and played 90-89! They are inconsistent from the FT line and shot 41% @ Was. The only offense off the bench is Frye and Lil Nate as he is trying to get back in playing shape..Look @ NYK last 5 opponents and they shot 45% from the floor and 62% from the line.....these teams play hardly any defense...te saving grace has been excellent 3 pt shooting....Before Sea the raps had allowed 86-94 at home...recently...

Bulls ML -140 {3units}
Bobcats ML +110 {3units}
Utah -2 1st H {3units} Will revisit @ Half if it should lose
Over 207.5 Dallas {2units}
Pacers ML +170 (ish range) {2units}

Not sure of sizes yet but the ones I played will be at least 4 units......

Thoughts & Leans :
- The total in Port seems to low in the 182 range. Think maybe past history has dragged it down. No reason to think these teams to get to 90 is there?
-Hard to not like the Dallas over @ 207.5...
-Not sure I want to get involved in a LAC over...could see 96-84 type game...to tight at the moment...
-With two off days coming up there is a good chance the King sits here IMO. The line has reacted in such a manner as well...still might Mem over -hard to get involved with Indy if now Foster is OUT(he is questionable) and Butler is game time)..just wait till tip...
-Think Under 95 ORL team is intriguing. Utah playing good defense suddenly of late and ORL inconsistent offensively...Now seeing -4 tough to lay...
-Char +110 still strong possibilty for me

Last edited:
to add to the knicks under, raps have played great defensive at home the last month and are riding alot of confidence thanks to it. Mitchell has slowly turned this team from run to stop. The seattle game was expected and did go to overtime, monday the bucks showed absolutely no defense which allowed the raptors to score at will although game still went under. I think tonight raps feed bosh often which as you stated with curry does slow game down. NO way raps want to get into shoot out with this young team, they know a slow half court game will benefit them with bosh and parker. ad a motivational edge to the game and makes for a possible, ugly, low scoring game as hard as it is to believe, especially in the fourth.

gl

I like that Knicks under as well. I was looking at it before but wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger. Gonna tail you and put a unit on it. Let's get em!

scardface- Nice post. Its very accurate to say the ditched the 100 shot per game attitude in favor of there current approach. I do think it will be alot of Bosh and Curry in the post...plus NY defense has been fairly solid of late. BOL

cakeoff - I might play it still..GL bro

Dino - Sounds good...not sure ur tailing me as I gave you the nudge to get involved...GL

im addicted to the SAW series not much time capping NBA but Chicago is a lock

SportsNut - Very true. Don't worry though, I am never one to blame. But let's just say that we are both on the same side, which is probably a good thing.

SportsNut - Very true. Don't worry though, I am never one to blame. But let's just say that we are both on the same side, which is probably a good thing.

Not worried about the blame as much as the undue credit...:shake:

Okay looks like Window #8 is my plays post and it has been updated wont be back till later tonite .......BOL all. Proceed with caution since I did rush some today...

SportsNut you dont fuck with the movie SAW?

im watching sixers @ hawks game right now my boy smoov got iggy on lock

Nut,
GL on your plays. I am leaning the Suns as well. The only thing that scares me is Dallas losing the other night and Avery was pissed. Had some not so nice things to say on the radio. I expect them to come out swinging big time, but I like the points, just haven't pulled the trigger.

Just walked in guys....Knicks Under....hopefully everyone cashed that...how bout my Bulls ML play....smartest thing I did all week! Bobcats with a nice comeback....so far not so bad....

pepsiman....BOL in how you chose....

they were drained from last night perhaps. Actually I still think they would've won it if it hadn't been for that awful start into the 2nd half.

But yeh, it was a bad bet. Luckily some bets made it up and I'm looking at a potential solid night, in need of 19 more points in Cleveland in 6:27 :D.

Thanks Satyr. I am exhausted and trying to figure out what I missed here in Hoops tonite. As well as get prepared for tmrw...so what the hell is wrong with Utah?

It's that damn Covers article that teams struggle in Orlando so bad on the Florida roadie. Jazz will destroy the Sixers on Friday and then lose by DD in Cleveland. 1-3 road trip which will suck, but they're not falling anywhere in the standings and they sure as hell aren't going up either.

Nice work tonight by the way.

ha how Chicago not cover i fell a sleep but look at the box score they domainted them in every cat but miss 9 fts !

o cocksucker went 0/2 at the line with 9 secs left then iggy missed a 3

Your okay cakeoff I played the ML!!

Funny how I forget about that article today since I used it for an ORL play vs Chi!!!

Worked out well today ..though I think had about 4 of 5 of the totals I passed on correctly...

what a game in Dallas huh! :)

Enjoyed it even though I only had Dallas 2nd H (-4).

Surreal how it all unfolded :D.

Your okay cakeoff I played the ML!!

Funny how I forget about that article today since I used it for an ORL play vs Chi!!!

Worked out well today ..though I think had about 4 of 5 of the totals I passed on correctly...
so i wasnt wrong about it being LOCK !:smiley_acbe:

Back