3/11

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
I am barely awake at the moment so take this with a grain of salt. I do feel like I am missing out on so much today being on the sidelines....

Looking at :

Under 87 Indy team : Just lookt at the last game in CLE w/o O'Neal and how many they scored. Then factor in how well they shot last nite at home to get 96 and figure how hard that well be to duplicate. Especially since the game shouldnt be that competitive and Cavs playing tugh defense of late...

Over 97 Houston team : Rockets offense was clicking at home before Yao returned and now its kicking it up a notch past 2 games. Orl has that defensive reputation but it aways seem to be allowing 100 on the road.

Heat -4.5 : Wash has looked awful last 4 or 5 B2B's and teams who lose on buzzer beaters and play the next day seem to be hungover. Did I mention Miami is steamrolling everyone at home? or that Wiz struggle there??

Over 191 Chi and Boston : Seems that both teams should allow near a 100 pts...Boston offense looked great vs Seattle....tougher task for sure here but eing home I owuld hope they carck 90 and even Chi should be on the 100s ....

Hard to not like Cle with the injuries but B2B keeps me away , Boston is tempting but I will wait till halftime and I wouldnt suprised to see ORL bounce back from that awful performance..

Didnt lool at the later games yet and will be back to confirm which or all of the 4 I play......BOL

With you on the Bulls over and I've got Cleveland/Indy Under ... I like the Wash revenge angle, and I think the Wiz come out pissed after last night, hangover is a definite possibility though, GL tonight

Heat are going to continue to beat the living pulp out of the Wizzzzzz.

Thanks guys....right now I am iffy on the Bulls over..

added : (risking 2 units so to win slightly less)

Over 97 -115 Houston team
Under 87 -115 Indy team
Miami -4.5

Keeping it small basically instead of trying win 2 units I only riskded 2 units..understood?? I think so....BOL

Still thinking about the over 191 @ Boston:cheers:

Had played the first half under in Cleveland and posted over thoughts in Killa's thread with Houston.

So then ina roundabout way we are rooting for the same things...GL tuck...

Thanks farm and BOL...

gonna get some sleep....

Good luck today, Nut! I missed your input when I was making my decisions earlier...really needed you around to help talk me into playing the Heat. Glad to see you liking them today.

Let's win some, bro!

Anyone wants to complain about bad beats please come some me the Chairman of the Board!

Took it easy cause I was exhausted so I can deal with losses....but come on Indy 88 pts and gets 27 in the 4th and 51 in the 2nd H....

Looks like we now need a miracle in the Heat game. Sad part is I almost went 1st half....

GL redbearde and DJ..

this is fuckin ridiculous.....i had 1st half under in det game.....chauncey billups hits a 3 from midcourt to end the half to put it over by a point. and now this miami game....jesus christ

Okay let me guess they hit both FT's to go up 5 and with less then 2 seconds managed to nail a three....if I am not insane yet I am sure on my way

its tied with 3.1 seconds left....haslem hits the game winner with .6 on the clock.....wizards miss the bomb....no OT

definitely shoulda been OT for us to atleast have a chance for a win....this is by far the worst day in betting i've ever had in my life. mooses out the asshole

Free Throws For Miami - 10-25.....are you fucking kidding me.....this isn't middle school ball.

Thats disgutsing. In some ways I am happy I treaded lightily but in other ways its just comical. Lose the Bucks as really my only loss last nite and not that it was the right side but you shouldnt blow DD leads at homes twice in a week in the 4th quarter....today Und 87 Indy and they have 37 at half and 61 after 3 quarters lose cause Indy didnt miss the final 6 minutes and hits 24 of 27 I believe. As you said Miami's FT's...gross but really sucks cause my options where 1st H and ML but went conventional cause I was lazy....hopefully Houston can manage 3 pts in the final 4 minutes...to go 1-2...

Sorry DJ but it just amazes me that a good 75% of my losses are heartbreakers...keeps yu on the edge of our seat and you get LETDOWN....my wins tend to be fairly easy 75% of the time so it doesnt even out for me....

Late games (1- 2 to date)

Portland is 3-10 ATS as a favorite this season. The wins Hornets -9 missing players , -8 Charlotte missing Okefor and -1.5 vs Utah missing players ....GSW is not missing players so very hard coupled with past history in this series for me to see them winning SU.....See both teams playing above 100 pt mark...

GSW +1 -105 {2units}
Over 207.5 {4units}

Lakers +3.5 +105 1st Half {3units} L -3.00
Lakers +6.5 {3 units}ML +250 {1/4unit}

Two things for as well as Dallas is playing they have had some near hiccups to inferior teams. They also have had a tough time in LAL in recent years. I faded LAL last game cause they had no forwards well Kwame played and maybe Turiaf does here. Walton and Radmanovic didnt do much in the first two meetings and Kwame missed both as did Odom I believe...so whats really changed for LAL personnel wise?? Not mcuh and they were samll dogs 1st time and beiong on such a losing streak this is a great spot for them to get there act together..

Prop: Over 37.5 Kobe P +A -120 {3units} He will go off tonite!

Last edited:
Also LAL is 7-3 ATS losing only 3 times in Dallas as exactly +10 dogs each time...the streak(s) for both I feel has lead to overadjustment...you know Kobe is stewing....

Also regular plays here tring to win the units listed not risk that much like 1st three small plays.....Good Luck

LAL had me excited for 6 minutes.....confused is an understandment

2nd H :
GSW -1 {3units}
Over 102 {3units}

Good luck with that second half pick. I just put big money on Portland +1 2h. One of us will be a winner.

Thanks Show...kinda figured Port would win the 1st H...so just follwoing through with my initial thoughts...BOL as well...

add:

LAL -3 or -3.5 -105 {4units}

Glutton for punishment...in all seriousness though we saw DAL give back a huge lead vs Miami...so why not here...with a B2B vs the runNgub GSW tmrw nite..

Yeah, you know Kobe is going to come out and try to get this game back. It seemed like Dallas was locking him down pretty well first half though. Jason Terry made a comment about that at the half.

I have know idea wtf i was thinking taking the Lakers money line...They are absolute garbage....Fuckin last leg of a 3 team parlay for some serious cheddar and there down by 24 at the half...lol..That a way Kobe!!!!

Back