3/1 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 89 - 41 - 3

3-4 Last night. 3-0 on CBB 2H's. There's some great college action tonight, and I'll be posting 2H bets in here and the In-game thread in the CBB forum. Tonight:

Cleveland Cavs 1H +5

Sonics / Clippers 1H UNDER 100

I think the Cavs come out strong tonight and lead at half. Then Dallas pulls away and gets the cover.

Check the Sonics and Clippers recent total performances and add in Cassell being banged up. Probably another sloppy game. I look for this game to carry over from that brutal 4th Q last night.

GL :cheers:

clips play good in 1st h on the road then fold in the 2nd

good luck

might jump on that under also.....gunna wait to see how my first bet looks first tho....if it wins....im gunna double down on under. i really like it

Bron constantly chokes under pressure. He's a great player, but I don't think he'll ever win the big one without a closer on his team. He just doesnt have the psychological make-up. (no,this isnt based on just this game)

Bron is not a great player....great players close games out...I would say he is a good player on a team of scrubs.

Is there a more useless player than Eric Snow? Clev. plays 4:5 whenever that guy steps on the court.

Hoping that Charlotte will be down by 11-13pts before halftime, so i can play them 2h.

also doesn't help that LeBRon has one of the worst coaches in the game

There were A LOT of easy lay ups and bad calls by the refs against the Cavs.

They should have won this game by at least 2pts if they didn't miss those lay ups.

I also heard Cuban had DAL ML but CLE ATS :D

you guys think charlotte has another comeback in them...-2 2nd H?

Guys, I was just involved in a major accident. I was hit by a drunk driver, my car is totaled. I had to chase him down because he ran on foot. I havent tracked any bets tonight GL!

wow man...sorry to hear that, BOL with whatever happens...keep us updated, hope you and everyone is fine

I got a bump on my head. Im feeling a little sore, but I am fine. Thanks guys. I'm in total shock right now. Not much I can do til the morning. Thanks.

Back