2nd halves 10/26

So, Jax at -6.5 would be a play. I have Cleve at +7 for the game.
That would give me a 10.5 middle..........hmmmmm.

Anyone watching the San fran game?

23 points in first half 20 by seattle--

Thinking possibly about an Under 2nd half?

Dont think seattle throws deep, short and runs most of the time, san fran will quit and they cant score either with martz, however they are turnover prone

i saw sf -3.5 then went to 4.
I have pitt -3 , hoping the half will be the same or less as they have won every 2nd half except vs. jax.

Press

Jags was a good pick, they always come back in 2nd halves and Clevand with a lead is soft team, they are just wanting to win the game, they dont care about the score-

Dont feel confident backing san fran though, they quit routinely and just suck everywhere but their D----

Seattle will sit on this lead with Holmgren

Thinking with all the 3's in the pitts game, liking under at 20.5--- Could have a scoreless qtr

Although Press I liked san fran to come back and actually think Hill is better than O sullivan, but he hasnt played in a long time and Seattle D is pretty good---

I think they continue to shut down Martz who is very dumb and stubborn and gets his qb;s killed, he is a career Qb killer

SAN FRAN game under works like this-- Seattle cannot score in one play? They run run run run, and throw short, wallace many generate a drive for a 3 even if he scores a td it will kill clock----

I like the PItts under but I am horrible with Pitts games, as long as giants have the balll they run and if we can get a few drive a bit and punt and pin the other team deep it will cash--

I thinking of playing Giants also, but Pitts owns my ass

Pitt -3 at +110 at the Greek.....peeps likin the SB champs, can't say I blame them but I'll stay the course.....I'm doubled on Pitt now, game and half....yikes.

Press

SAN FRAN game under works like this-- Seattle cannot score in one play? They run run run run, and throw short, wallace many generate a drive for a 3 even if he scores a td it will kill clock----

I like the PItts under but I am horrible with Pitts games, as long as giants have the balll they run and if we can get a few drive a bit and punt and pin the other team deep it will cash--

I thinking of playing Giants also, but Pitts owns my ass

giants knocked pitt around early and pitt hasnt responded..i think giants are just playing much more physical and will control the 2nd half..really wish i woulda got +3 though

Pitt -3 at +110 at the Greek.....peeps likin the SB champs, can't say I blame them but I'll stay the course.....I'm doubled on Pitt now, game and half....yikes.

Press

Giants look like the play, with that in mind I would say it is a toss up a 50-50 chance, they put out a -2 because you basically need the giants to win now----

Giants can win, but so can PItt, Pitts is a second half team

Jimbo you are right they did knock around BIG BEN- but with Pitts it does not matter, you can knock around ben and dominate them and still they are only down by 2 points?

Pitts D is what will win them this game if they win-

I stuck with the under hoping for some 3's and a solid strectch of no scoring and no cheap td's and i thikn tihs hits

Looks like the texans are going to have to cover the total for the game by themselves.
I should have known Cinnci can't score for chit.

giants game is done, going over 2nd half easily-- neither team is getting anything from the run, meaning that both teams are passing all day long, this will be a super long half and over will hit -- terrible pick by me, too many throwing downs

Back