SD
All F5.
Off to the Tribe game in a bit. GL fellas

2-1

Tribe looks like they still on break. Cool to see Bradley’s first career HR

5-3-1

Mil F5

(Tracking only Mil/Atl F5 UNDER....Atl TT F5 UNDER

Tracking only plays are 8-1 on under and 9-0 on TT under)

Damn was right on edge. Woulda been 3-0. Nothing today fits this new model I’ve been working on. The totals seem to be very effective

give em hell tonight Jimbo...I can see these numbers in this matchup

Thanks buddy. Been watching some numbers during first half of season and started really tracking since the break. Was meant to be for sides but noticed the totals actually ended up starting like 19-1 since tracking. So playing those as well untill further notice. Hope didn’t jinx myself now

Boom..3-0. Got way more scary than I woulda liked in the top of 5 but I’ll take it

7-20

TB
Tor
Cle

All F5

(Tracking the F5 under and TT F5 under for chi sox,det, kc)

Tracking any F5’s today?

Thanks and gl today

Brewers are the only play. Always keeping track of the opposite TT F5 under and also F5 game under for each game. Still kind of feeling these totals out. Totals seem to be hitting at a very good rate though. GL

Haven’t had any model plays last couple days. Today I have some regular plays though.

Col ML G1

Philly O 2.5 F5

NYY 1st 5

Will also be on Pitt TT Under and Game under F5...Off to Dayton for golf outing. GL

Also not a model play but will be playing Cle TT over fairly large. I have a feeling this team and new offense explodes tonight. Last night easily could of been a whole different story. Had 2 players thrown out at home during crucial moments. Jose hit a ball hard in the gap at the wall that I still don’t know how Springer got to. Left bases loaded a couple times. Hit the ball really hard. Point is the opportunities were definitely there, Houston made a few GREAT defensive plays that only they can, and that was against Cole. Should be a different story tonight.

Well that worked out. Pretty much what I expected. Got TT in the bag for F5 and game. Now Tribe ML F5 and RL for game. This offense can be scary

Back