2nd half Utah

very nice play here

Atlanta in 4/5 off big w over be last night. Now gotta play in Utah altitude. Utah off loss last night and Atlanta just made 4 3s to end the half. The factors come in a 20 of blowout

Added lotta units so total max bet

10 units

deron will get it together

No fear of the high line

Also on new orleans. Under 184 for two units which I posted on other thread

Utah is done. They lost al momentum. I had them 1st H. They were up 16 with 1 minute to play and allowed three 3 pointers to MOOSE me. All the momentum switched to ATL and well Philly managed to pull one out in Miami in the same scenario....

but hope isn't gone. if I can take say a 6 pt lead into the 4th and build it to 10 early on. I think ATL folds

I was deciding between full game -13 or do the whole 1st H, 2nd H chase. luckily I didn't do the 1st H chase. that would've been the biggest moose in the world. 4 3s in a row... wow

and a nice 11-0 run, 13-2 run to end the 3rd fr4om being tied with like 3 minutes left. up 11 to start the 4th. I say ATL folds here

SF : You dont suck . It's Utah that sucks. they let there guard down and let ATL back in the game. I make the majority of my halftime wagers based on momentum. Those dicks fucked me leading by 16 with less then a minute and allow THREE 3 's to screw me but also allow the Hawks back into the game. The way I see if it the 1st Half found a way to lose then so would the game spread...

and Lifeisallover ...like I said up 16 with 45 seconds left in the 1st H amd they fell to pieces or ATL got HOT either way three 3's...

Back