2nd half taking utah

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
houston sucks. they can't win with their starters or bench. utah wants to sweep so they can rest. big play.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Accepted By:</TD><TD>Internet</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 4/21/2008 10:55 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Utah Jazz 4/21/2008 9:47:01 PM - (EST)
+2½ -115</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> NBA PLAYOFFS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damn bro...other way here which is probably better for you...BOL though...over as well...think it goes to the wire....

Big reason for me was the 18 to 0 difference in 3 pt shooting the 1st H as I think that gap tightens.....all along I thought this game was "setup" for Houston to win...not in the fix sense by any means just its hard to believe after watching Game 1 that Houston could beat Utah and well I expected them to down at half...so why did they open Houston higher here only to have it bet down let they would have expected????

:shake:

houston played their hearts out. still down. utah is locking down. utah wants to sweep and not have to come back to houston. they want this game. houston IS playing hard. utah feels good about lead without contribution from boozer. same can be said about rockets. they are lucky the lead isn't higher. with that said. rockets just scored. bol all.

their front line is weak. the team is LOST without tmac. they can't make a damn layup. this is my team. watched them all year. only way houston wins is if utah beats themselves.

I just dont think the 2nd H represents the last 6 quarters....do or die time for houston and lets face it Utah was exceptional from three...6/13 and the other was o/7 and your lead is just 6 ? Dont think that gap remains as wide...actually like that Utah hit a 3 going into the tunnell before half......

BOL...just sharing :shake:my thought process....

right on. just curious. no way i could bet on either side for the 2nd half. riding out my houston ML bet for the game. later.

their front line is weak. the team is LOST without tmac. they can't make a damn layup. this is my team. watched them all year. only way houston wins is if utah betas themselves.

Which isnt a stretch away from home though...GL bro...:shake::cheers:

i do appreciate your thought process. i'm just looking at who is gonna put up points for houston. just the tmac show so far. bobby jackson 2 threes this quarter wow. if he keeps this up, he will make a fool out of me.

houston has awful instincts. throwin up awful shots when they have a chance to grab the lead and get the crowd lit up. pathetic.

houston sucks. they can't win with their starters or bench. utah wants to sweep so they can rest. big play.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Accepted By:</TD><TD>Internet</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Pending</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>575.00 / 500.00 (USD) Accepted 4/21/2008 10:55 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:

</TD><TD>Utah Jazz 4/21/2008 9:47:01 PM - (EST)
+2½ -115
</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>NBA PLAYOFFS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

money;

yeah Houston has the wrong guys shooting the ball as well...good hit EHS that game decimated me.....cant believe the blew that...76 up Tmac misses the FT for the lead and it was over...Brooks played well except for when he kept hoisting up 3s when they should have tried to work the ball inside.....TMac who? Wonder why he never won a playoff series did he show up in the 4th quarter ? Sad I fell for that...

yea. i have followed this team for years. i put out big cash to watch every fucking game last year in houston versus the jazz including game 7 which just made me hate houston even more. they had a chance to win that game up 4 in the 4th. retarded decisions and missed layups. bad execution. that was with yao too. this year, i didn't even BOTHER to get tickets to watch the playoffs. was hoping lakers/rockets 2nd round but that was a reach. thanks for your thoughts as always.

Back