2nd Half Discussion & Plays Thread

~LOWGO~

Pretty much a regular
-I'm just going to use this thread throughout the day to discuss 2nd Half plays with people and post plays. I think if we dicuss these things we can find some very good lines.

I like the under in Michigan/MO game. The over is getting pounded.I didn't play it since I am on the under for the game but do think its a solid play.

I like the under in Michigan/MO game. The over is getting pounded.I didn't play it since I am on the under for the game but do think its a solid play.
I would agree. Especially if Rich Rod keeps playing both quarterbacks.

I think OSU was a bit shell shocked w/o Beanie to start the game and looking ahead a bit to OSU. They should be ready to put this away in the 2h.

I would agree. Especially if Rich Rod keeps playing both quarterbacks.

Yep your right. They have no identity on offense and I can't see Michigan start to be aggressive. I think they are trying to find what works offensively so I think they stay somewhat vanilla.

I like marshall +10.5 as well...they've had no trouble moving the ball on wisky....thoughts?

I wouldn't take Marshall.You are losing points on the spread 2nd half. You got to take Wisc or nothing. They are winning by 3 and a 10.5 point spread only puts it at 13 for Wisconsin. Like Wisc 2nd half but think Marshall covers for the game.

I wouldn't take Marshall.You are losing points on the spread 2nd half. You got to take Wisc or nothing. They are winning by 3 and a 10.5 point spread only puts it at 13 for Wisconsin. Like Wisc 2nd half but think Marshall covers for the game.

Too late!:hang:

GT has 3 TO in the 1H, and BC was only able to get 3 FG's...

I'd take GT +3.5, but that would mean your assuming THESE STUPID FUCKING ASSBAG FUCKS WILL HANG ON TO THE FUCKING BALL!

BOL

GT has 3 TO in the 1H, and BC was only able to get 3 FG's...

I'd take GT +3.5, but that would mean your assuming THESE STUPID FUCKING ASSBAG FUCKS WILL HANG ON TO THE FUCKING BALL!

BOL

I think thats a very tough game to look at for that reason. Don't know what to expect of the GT offense just yet. I'm personally on the game under so I'm just watchin that one, but GT has definitely blown some opportunities to score.

When I see a play, I'll jump in...My "Fade co$ers" half and game plays now stand at 4-1. (2-1) Half (2-0) Game...I'll try and explain when I have more time...:shake:

The Auburn 2nd half line is shit for both sides.If anything I would take the over 23.My opinion on this game for the 2nd half.

San Jose St vs Nebraska coming to the half...

Nebraska up by 5 and the 2nd half line only 13.5. Like I said earlier and the same applies here - You have to take Nebraska or nothing. The spread for the game is 27 and your getting it at -18.5 for the 2nd half.

Back