2nd half dal/utah discussion bring it here

EHS49

Pretty much a regular
let's do it guys. not sure if under is the play. with utah's padded lead, trading baskets the whole way?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR><TD class=AccountActivity align=left colSpan=3>NBA Basketball 2nd Half</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Spread</TH> <TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Money Line</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Total Points</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left colSpan=2>Team Total Points</TD><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Mon 3/3 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>703</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> -2½ -115 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 99 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>9:10PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>704</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> +2½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 99 -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i have utah -6 for game. hedging 2nd half gives you 4 pt window. utah wins by 7-11. wins by 6. win one push one. hmm.

no thoughts? sportsthing? musiccity? doubleem?

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 rules=none width="100%" bgColor=#cccccc frame=void><TBODY><TR><TD class=AccountActivity align=left colSpan=3>NBA Basketball 2nd Half</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Spread</TH> <TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Money Line</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left>Total Points</TD><TD class=AccountActivity align=left colSpan=2>Team Total Points</TD><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>Mon 3/3 undefined</TD><TD noWrap>703</TD><TD noWrap>Dallas Mavericks</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> -3 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 99 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap>9:10PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>704</TD><TD noWrap>Utah Jazz</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> +3 -105 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 99 -105 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tough one, i actually like jazz at +3 (-11) for game. I dont see why mavs wont get blown out

Nothing solid though gl bro

yea if I had to play I'd lean Utah. but definitely wouldn't recommend it. laying 11 against a top team is obviously never recommended, but I think the -6 is in decent shape

well i already have -6. +3 would adjust the game line to -11. hopefully you guys are right and i'll just cash the -6.

well of course. nothing ever guaranteed. just like the knicks game. +7 looked like a winner. just like clemson other night. came back from being down 20 or so. crazy.

yup. dallas was down in the 2nd quarter, but kept the lead under 20 by attacking the basket and getting to the line. it's a matter of utah still shooting +55 percent.

2nd half just begun. i didn't feel good on utah and under enough to put it in. let's go utah -6.

bator's theory: typically pretty good money

if a team has 20+ pt lead after 1 Qtr, and the othr team brings it down to around 112-14 by HT. take the team down at HT

so if i took dallas it would have been for a window. even money or small chance to win both eh?

TIME: 7:28
QTR: 3rd
<!--
poss_l_42x9.gif

--><!--
poss_r_42x9.gif

-->BONUS
BONUS
<TABLE id=sbScores cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>T</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>DALLAS</TD><TD width="10%">24</TD><TD width="10%">26</TD><TD width="10%">11</TD><TD width="10%"> </TD><TD>61</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>UTAH</TD><TD width="10%">37</TD><TD width="10%">27</TD><TD width="10%">7</TD><TD width="10%"> </TD><TD>71</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

on pace for an over.

the difference in the game.

dallas 24-28 from the stripe.
utah 12-15 from the stripe.

i hope korver lights it up when he's in.

aren't you on utah -6 as well? knowing that this team would be flat coming out, utah 1st quarter and/or 1st half was the money play. ah.

jumpshooting utah vs take it to the whole dallas. they need to start falling like they were in the 1st half.

aren't you on utah -6 as well? knowing that this team would be flat coming out, utah 1st quarter and/or 1st half was the money play. ah.

I was very close to taking it, but only took the first half. Looks like I might get off lucky tonight. I've got the game total OVER 201. If that doesn't hit..... I'll be sick.

Korver? Cbs Says Okur. Regardless I Was Right. Should Have Had That For Live Game Bet. Hahha. 1-300 Odds?

TIME: 3:19
QTR: 4th
<!--
poss_l_42x9.gif

--><!--
poss_r_42x9.gif

-->BONUS
BONUS
<TABLE id=sbScores cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR class=header><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>T</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>DALLAS</TD><TD width="10%">24</TD><TD width="10%">26</TD><TD width="10%">31</TD><TD width="10%">11</TD><TD>92</TD></TR><TR><TD class=left>UTAH</TD><TD width="10%">37</TD><TD width="10%">27</TD><TD width="10%">23</TD><TD width="10%">16</TD><TD>103</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back