2nd H philly +2

1) Philly down, getting value from full game (+12)
2) AI and Melo have 20 and 19 respectively. only 3 other nuggets scored and they scored 14 all together- a team cannot rely on just 2 players for the full game. I do not see it continueing and both ai and melo getting 35+
3) Denver got Phoenix 2m. I can definitely see Melo and AI resting early before they gotta run shitless 2m
4) philly shooting 36.5% from the field. I don't believe Denver's D is good enough to hold a team to below 40% for a full game
5) despite poor shooting, Philly's rebounds, particularly the O boards are getting them the 2nd chance points needed. if their shooting improves a bit 2nd H, and they continue the Oboards, they will put up more
6) Denver, being the emotionally weak (I might get some shit for this) might be feelin damn good about themselves right now up DD, thus will make few adjustments
7) Philly will want a W, if not for their team , for selfish reasons (Trade value)

also, those bettors that got burned on NFL today will be looking to chase on the unstoppable Melo and AI

2:15 minutes in, Philly has already 2 Oboards leading this Q 7-2. Philly's shots were 2 dunks, a FT, and a putback hook shot. Denver's were 2 jumpers, 1 from AI 1 from Melo. AI's went in

ooh yea

another key why I liked this game before it started, but bitched off the whole game line was

Philly can go .500 on their 6 game western road trip which would be a great feat for them as they usually struggle

geez AI killin. 33 pts. predictable but still. Philly sucks guarding speedy guards, but don't expect to see much more AI in 4th Q. could be wrong tho

76-67 4th Qtr coming. shit no wonder Philly struggled at the end. they had Louis Williams, Giricek, AI, Thad, Jason Smith. only 1 starter. and look what happens going gainst AI, Melo, Kleiza, Nene, and Camby

Back