mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Stack PPV from Salt Lake City goes today.

1690669059427.png

cfMVtVo.jpeg

Last edited:

UFC 291​

Early Prelims:

• Mavrick is wee rounded but has failed to deliver several times when she was favored. Cachoeira is a skilled striker but lack the ground game to compete at this level, worse part for her is terrible TDD. This is Miranda's fight to lose but at these odds I have to throw out a flyer.
  • The Semelsberger / Medic fight should be a high pace fire fight from the get. Even though neither fighter has ever been knocked out, I wouldn't be surprised to see it tonight. Neither fighter prefers to grapple, so they'll be throwing bombs until the end. I'll take shot with the dog here.

My action:
  • 1.75/4 Priscila Cachoeira +228
  • 2.20/4 UROS MEDIC +182
  • 3/3.42 MEDIC vs SEMELSBERGER u1½ +114
angry_dog_barking_by_kataszynoviec_d4pzw9l-fullview.jpg

dYeq3OA.jpeg

[1-2 -0.75]
  • 4/2.96 Jake Matthews Wins Inside Distance -135
  • 3/3.63 RIBEIRO vs KOPYLOV u1½ +121
  • 4/1.90 ROMAN KOPYLOV -211
  • 4/6.20 VINICIUS SALVADOR +155
  • 5/1.53 GABRIEL BONFIM -327

ESPN Prelims:
  • Mathews should be able to avoid any early barrages Flowers throws up and eventually drag him down and find a sub.
  • Should get another banger up next, this time at 185. Kopylov's striking has looked really great in his last 2 fights, while Ribeiro's last 8 fights have ended in KO...with him winning 7 of them. I like Roman and the under.
  • The Flyweight go next with an exciting matchup. Neither guy likes to back up so I'll side with the more powerful puncher in Salvador.
  • Bonfim seems like the real deal after finishing all 14 opponents he's faced include his UFC debut in Jan and the DWCS in Sep... both first round chokes. Giles has shown improvement in his last 2 fights, fighting smarter and controlling range. However, to me Bonfim looks was too polished to get slowed tonight.

kbcNC3e.jpeg

Hope the kid from Laffy Taffy, LA wins.

Great selection of trim today. Been feeling that type allllll day.

GL

[5-3 +5.27u]
  • 4/2.80 KEVIN HOLLAND -143
  • 1/2.98 TONY FERGUSON +298
  • 4/1.94 MARCOS ROGERIO DE LIMA -206
  • 3/2.07 MARCOS ROGERIO DE LIMA KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -145

UFC 291

Main Card
  • Holland draws another wrestler who will be working to take hime down. I think Kevin's TDD has shown improvemnt and Chiesa isn't quite the level of some on Hollands recent foes, plus the "Maverick" last fought 18 months ago.
  • Tony probably shouldn't be fighting as he's obviously not right in the head. His chin is gone, his speed is dwindling...a mere shell of his once fearsome self. Green nothing special, a tough well-rounded journeyman. Only reason I see to back Tony is the odds are overinflated. I see Green around 240 to 260 chalk, not 380 so I'll throw a unit after Tone for old times' sake.
  • Lewis is dangerous no matter who he faces. De Lima should be able to contend with Lewis standing since he's only been KO 'ed out once in his career and never been knocked out in the UFC. He also has above-average grappling to take down and punish Lewis there.

163616.jpg

[6-4 +7.07u]
  • 4/3.70 JAN BLACHOWICZ -108
  • 3/1.71 PEREIRA vs BLACHOWICZ u2½ -175
  • 4/5.00 Justin Gaethje +125

UFC 291

Top of the Card

• Alex may get in a power shot or two and probably will, but Jan has a granite chin, loads of experience and the ground game to finish "Poatan".
  • Main event is a tossup, when I heard Justin was the one that pushed for the fight, makes me think that maybe he found an edge. Plus, I like a good live dog,

fEhOWGJ.jpeg

Back