28th May, 2007 - the day the Yankees achieved last

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=12 height=18>American League</TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="19%" height=18> East</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="6%">W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">Pct</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%">GB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="8%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="9%"></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="7%"></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Boston Red Sox</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>.700</TD><TD>--</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Baltimore Orioles</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>.471</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> Toronto Blue Jays</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>.460</TD><TD>12.0</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD align=left> Tampa Bay Devil Rays</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>.429</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD align=left> New York Yankees</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>.429</TD><TD>13.5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Actually it lasted shorter than you have thought :D.
It seems George got on the phone with yahoo because they already changed it and TB are last again :D.

ah thats bullshit.

Rays have

- the better HTH record to this point vs NYY (3-1)
- the better HTH record vs other divisional opponents
- the better HTH record vs all other AL teams

you cant tell me the criteria for deciding tied spots is how well AL teams have performed respectively vs NL teams:an_roll_laugh:

THE YANKEES ARE LAST:36_11_6:

Last edited:
lol...enjoy it while ya can, boys.

as always, where the yanks are located is first and foremost on the bosox fan's mind. i enjoy seeing the insecurity...as much as you enjoy it when the high & mighty (in general) struggle &/or hit bottom.

but's that's life...

Hunt, Yanks...

Hate to disappoint you, but I've said all along that this team is going nowhere fast, despite having a great offense.

When you start 12 different guys before June 1, and five rookies (is that right?)... you have little to no chance to do anything over the course of 162 games...

:pillow:
insufferable. as if you chowder heads don't get enough of this over at covers...

like i said, enjoy it while u can.

the other (loaded question) thread wasn't intelligent enough to respond too...so this one gets a second outta me.

Back