26.9. Primera/Bundesliga/Serie A discussion and picks

First, one without a writeup:

Bundesliga 2

Kaiserslautern - Wehen X2 (2.13 @ Pinnacle) 3 units

Lazio looks like a nice option for today. Cagliari is a relegation candidate, while Lazio is a pretty solid team in the Seria A. Maybe not Scudetto material, but a Uefa cup place for sure. Cagliari also without Diego Lopez. Lazio(-0.75) around the even money mark looks nice.

Hi,
I got 2 plays for tonight

First is Inter -1 and -1,5 +105
I usually never play big teams with big handicaps but I really like this pick..Mancini and his team tonight have to show they are back, Moratti is pretty pissed off by his team and with this handicap I lose only half unit if they win by just one goal..I like my chances here..

Second is Palermo +0 and +0,5 +105
The other is a play that has not much love around forums here in Italy but I like this too..well honestly I liked it more before hearing that Dida maybe out..
For this play I can simply say that I love Palermo's attack..on the other side I really don't like Gilardino and Ancelotti is leaving Inzaghi out so I think that it maybe difficult for Milan to win tonight..moreover playing in Palermo's stadium is never easy and Palermo still has to win at home..

Both plays risking 1 unit
GoodLuck to all tonight!!

Spain Primera:

Bilbao is definitely underrated here in my opinion. The fact Atletico Madrid beat Racing with 5 goals to nil (Racing had a red card!) doesn't impress me. Not yet at least. They need to prove they're capable of winning on the road, and even though they had some success at San Mames in previous seasons, I just don't think Athletic should be underestimated. I've seen them a couple of times this year and they're far better (tactically wise) than last year, when they almost got relegated. I see a mid table side, surely not a team fighting to stay up.
Atletico however, still needs to tune their game, a lot of new players (and expensive ones) after the departure of Torres, and they could be an impressive team but giving them this much credit in this situation...
I have to take Bilbao.

Bilbao +0.25 (1.80 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Here's my play of the day. Valencia -1 @ 2.02 is a bargain! Getafe lost that composure they had with Schuster and I think they will have a lot of problems this season. Valencia on the other hand playing rather well, 2 road wins in a row (Champions League and Primera) surely boosted their morale, they're just a lot better than Getafe, who I've only seen once this year and only half a game. Getting money back in case Valencia win by 1 is a good deal in my eyes.

Valencia -1 (2.02 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Skip Barca tonight. It's not so much whether Ronaldinho will play or not (even though all these talks about him not being fit (and partying in the clubs) and out of form surely affects the team, at least a bit. In my eyes this isn't a good deal, 1,5 is too much to lay.
The thing is, Zaragoza is definitely not a bad team. The only question is, when will they start climbing up. I don't think they can beat Barca today, but I can see a tight game, contrary to public opinion. No bet.

Italian Serie A

Napoli is the sucker bet of the day if you ask me. Nah I'm not going to turn into Handy :D, I'm just saying; everyone expects Napoli to "keep pounding", and I don't think so. They COULD beat lowly Livorno (who are suddenly so thin in the back, allowing 12 goals already), but the odds are tricky. Napoli are still newcomers in the league and a low scoring draw wouldn't surprise me here. Skip!

Fiorentina - Roma.
Roma missing Totti (irreplaceable) and Perrotta (replaceable). Anything could happen here, I do lean Fiorentina at these odds, even though they've had some woes so far, I can see them winning this game. Only a lean so far.

Palermo-Milan over 2.5 (2.01 @ Pinnacle) 3 units
Palermo +0.5 (1.75 @ Pinnacle) 3 units

I know these two have combined for 3 consecutive unders, but I see a good possibility of a high scoring game here. Palermo still plays open football, attacks a lot, even against top teams. Milan a bit of a disappointment so far, with 3 draws in 4 games, I'm thinking they could score 2 here, and Palermo would need to get one past Dida in order for us to hang on to this one. If Dida even plays, as he is marked as questionable.
Like the possibility of that happening. However, I like the possibility of Palermo scoring 2 even more. Milan in a bit of a crisis and Palermo could take advantage of that. 1X at these odds...just too good. Expecting an open match.

No Germans for me tonight.

Good luck guys. :shake: :cheers:

Adding a play:

Parma in front of their fans, pk (money back in case of draw) @ 1.63 (Pinny). Torino is missing Stellone and their coach who is suspended. Torino has an upcoming clash with Juventus this weekend and after 4 draws in 4 matches, I'm thinking they drop points here. Our option enables a money back option in case of a draw.
5 units.

I'm going to try a few new things out.

Spain La Liga

Mallorca/Valladolid Draw @ 3.30 $150 to win $345 Kickoff 2:00pm EST

Villareal ML @ 2.45 $200 to win $290 Kickoff 2:00pm EST

Italian Serie A
Parma ML @ 2.30 $200 to win $260

Fiorentina ML @ 2.60 $200 to win $320
Fio/Roma Draw @ 3.00 $100 to win $200

Genoa/Udinese Draw @ 2.87 $150 to win $280.50

Siena ML @ 2.40 $200 to win $280
Siena/Atalanta Draw @ 2.90 $100 to win $190

Hi TW, nice to see you here bro.

My main thing is NBA, always has been. Made over 600 units in NBA in the last 4 seasons. But football (soccer :D) has been solid as well. I've been following it closely since the papers and the TV are FULL of it. Europeans are CRAZY for football. And I've seen thousands of games, plus contacting a lot of other guys via forums...so yes...it has been profitable. You can see my season record in my sig.

The other record "Soccer CL" is only my posted record, and these were mostly long term bets, which I've done well in, had Liverpool won the title would have been around +50 units. But now I'm posting all my plays, not just long term ones.

Stick around bro. :shake:

Update:

Valencia - Getafe 2:1 FT VOID
Palermo - AC Milan 0:1 '67 not looking good
Parma AC - Torino 2:0 '67 looking well
Athletic Bilbao - Atletico Madrid 0:1 HT I need Bilbao to score. Come on.

Kaiserslautern - Wehen X2 (2.13 @ Pinnacle) 3 units (0:2) WON
Valencia - Getafe 2:1 FT VOID
Palermo-Milan over 2.5 (2.01 @ Pinnacle) 3 units (2:1) WON
Palermo +0.5 (1.75 @ Pinnacle) 3 units (2:1) WON
Parma pk (1.63 @ Pinnacle) (2:0) WON

Bilbao +0.25 (1.80 @ Pinnacle) 4 units (0:2) LOST

Today:
4 W - 1 V - 1 L
+7.82 units.

Lazio looks like a nice option for today. Cagliari is a relegation candidate, while Lazio is a pretty solid team in the Seria A. Maybe not Scudetto material, but a Uefa cup place for sure. Cagliari also without Diego Lopez. Lazio(-0.75) around the even money mark looks nice.

Lazio 3-1 :smiley_acbe:

Satyr, you should be here more often. Let's show them how we do it in Europe! :cheers:

(even though Israel is not really Europe :36_11_6:)

Hi,
I got 2 plays for tonight

First is Inter -1 and -1,5 +105
I usually never play big teams with big handicaps but I really like this pick..Mancini and his team tonight have to show they are back, Moratti is pretty pissed off by his team and with this handicap I lose only half unit if they win by just one goal..I like my chances here..

Second is Palermo +0 and +0,5 +105
The other is a play that has not much love around forums here in Italy but I like this too..well honestly I liked it more before hearing that Dida maybe out..
For this play I can simply say that I love Palermo's attack..on the other side I really don't like Gilardino and Ancelotti is leaving Inzaghi out so I think that it maybe difficult for Milan to win tonight..moreover playing in Palermo's stadium is never easy and Palermo still has to win at home..

Both plays risking 1 unit
GoodLuck to all tonight!!

Well 2-0..Inter I liked it and was pretty easy..the other I was lucky and I have to say thank you Miccoli!!
So tonight is 2-0 +2,10 units
and YTD 6-2-0 +4,506 units..not bad!!
Congrats to all!!
See ya sunday!

i had juventus and inter at -1 today... for 10 bucks each just trying to get my foot wet in other soccer leagues

Excellent stuff for Coventry, definitely. Man U played with a bunch of 2nd team players but that doesn't matter.

Back