• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2025 Recruiting Thread

Thanks for getting this started.

The defending champs FINALLY have some momentum. They love to churn the wheels with shitty NIL practices BUT Sherrone is starting to really show his stuff in recruiting. Young and full of vigor.

Team is set at QB in '25 with Carter Smith.

This week they added '26 Brady Hart..

Both should be studs and are friends as well.

Nice to have some leaders committed at that position.

Should be interesting these next few years for everyone with NIL settling in more and also revenue sharing.

I wouldn't have believed it 5 months ago, but there is a legit path to Alabama signing the #1 class in 2025. As of now, I think we will be top 5 at worst. De Boer and staff are really doing a great job with forming relationships and getting kids on campus. We've obviously had to become more aggressive with NIL now that there's no Saban discount.

Just curious, what recruiting service does everyone follow? I use on3 since they have the best Alabama site, but I'm sure many still use rivals or 247

I wouldn't have believed it 5 months ago, but there is a legit path to Alabama signing the #1 class in 2025. As of now, I think we will be top 5 at worst. De Boer and staff are really doing a great job with forming relationships and getting kids on campus. We've obviously had to become more aggressive with NIL now that there's no Saban discount.

Just curious, what recruiting service does everyone follow? I use on3 since they have the best Alabama site, but I'm sure many still use rivals or 247
On3

247 went to shit for LSU

Buckeyes add LB Riley Pettijohn out of Texas after striking out with Justin Hill. 10 top 100's is a nice class, but they badly need #11 with that eleventh being one David Sanders Jr.

Buckeyes add LB Riley Pettijohn out of Texas after striking out with Justin Hill. 10 top 100's is a nice class, but they badly need #11 with that eleventh being one David Sanders Jr.
Oregon and Phil Knight going all out right now as well.

I read an article earlier, he basically wants a championship as he's getting up there in age.

Recruiting for the B16 will be interesting as we integrate the new teams into the mega conference.

Should be fun.

Who?

Ole Miss was in West.

Now, there are no divisions, right?
True I didn’t think about that. I’ll have to go look and see the perm rival games.
Maybe I been hanging with Tea too much and hating on Missouri

May not end this way, but look who just moved to #1 class in the on3 rankings.

Shannon Terry has always done a good job of starting a service, selling it, and then hiring all of the best writers from the old company for his new company
Who would buy without non-competes to prevent that?

Who would buy without non-competes to prevent that?
It’s a good question. I guess they only have a short enforcement period. I know it took something like 2 years for the Bama 247 site to switch to on3 due to a NC

think yall stay?
Not sure. LSU, Ohio St and UGA will all make moves no doubt. Probably depends on the re-rankings that will happen over the season as much as anything. Even if we don't finish #1, De Boer has pretty emphatically answered the question on his ability to recruit

Back