2024 Super Bowl Champion Detroit Lions Thread...

Love this kind of love for their team. Now that the Rams and Stafford got theirs and I was in attendance, I would enjoy seeing Goff get his, especially when it means the 9ers didn’t get theirs! Lol. GL!

Have you heard anything about Betts on the DL? Any chance he sticks on the roster?
Big sack on Wentz the other day!

No, I haven't heard a lot but I've mostly been tracking injuries/rookies/Jamo/Bates so far in camp. Those are my keys for this team to move forward.

I see he's from Montreal. I'll read up more this week to see where he's sitting roster wise.

No, I haven't heard a lot but I've mostly been tracking injuries/rookies/Jamo/Bates so far in camp. Those are my keys for this team to move forward.

I see he's from Montreal. I'll read up more this week to see where he's sitting roster wise.

I dunno if Jamo is it. I read a proposed trade with Dallas... Jameson and a 25 second rounder for ceedee. Id do that in a heartbeat.

But I also think Jamo is more of a game day player than a practice guy.

I dunno if Jamo is it. I read a proposed trade with Dallas... Jameson and a 25 second rounder for ceedee. Id do that in a heartbeat.

That's a trade you do all day for a top 3 WR. No doubt.

The first week of camp Jamo was lights out. I'm not sure how things have been since then..

Bruh….Jerry ain’t doing that huh?

He was in the CFL for a couple of years and had a standout season in 2023 as a rush end but I didn't think he had the size for the NFL. I am sort of hoping he flames out and signs with Hamilton.

He was in the CFL for a couple of years and had a standout season in 2023 as a rush end but I didn't think he had the size for the NFL. I am sort of hoping he flames out and signs with Hamilton.
Fair enough.

Would really like to see Houston and Detroit in Super Bowl.!
Lions out played Dallas LY and was ripped off. Love the head coach there. Not afraid to try and win a game against all odds.
Houston will be vastly improved - and last years playoff experience will pay off this time.

You might want to get rid of the tag "head of the Justin Fields fan club". The Lions are more talented and have a far better coaching staff which includes an OC that should be a head coach.
All that talent and the bears split last year. I didnt make that tag nor know how to remove. Lions are good, Bears only issue will continue to be OL bc they refuse to fix

assuming kc wins the afc which I believe the only way they don’t if borrow and bungals stay healthy, Joe cool the only afc qb I think can beat mahomes. Lions are the only SB I want to see if KC on other side, we know what happens with niners already. Dont think eagles ever get back. I could get down with a lions/kc SB and hopefully be able to talk myself into lions!! lol

assuming kc wins the afc which I believe the only way they don’t if borrow and bungals stay healthy, Joe cool the only afc qb I think can beat mahomes. Lions are the only SB I want to see if KC on other side, we know what happens with niners already. Dont think eagles ever get back. I could get down with a lions/kc SB and hopefully be able to talk myself into lions!! lol
I think the Chargers win the AFC West. Not sure about getting to the SB but there are a lot of speed bumps for KC to navigate this season including losing to Baltimore on opening night!

lets see…compare versus Bears.

QB - Bears
RB - Lions
WR/TE - Bears
OL - Lions
DL - Tie
LB - Bears
DB - Tie

Hmm.
QB??

A bit early there.

I'm not Goff homer but his record and numbers the last handful of years speaks for itself.

I think the Chargers win the AFC West. Not sure about getting to the SB but there are a lot of speed bumps for KC to navigate this season including losing to Baltimore on opening night!

They lost to lions on opening night last year! Im not high on chargers but I don’t even think it a fight worth having far as who wins rhe west cause I think kc can make playoffs from any spot and end up in SB, maybe harbaugh changes things but chargers kinda been kc whipping boys havnt they? In actually think donks more likely to win west than chargers but either way I still think there only 3 teams who can come out the afc. Kc, bungals, ravens, maybe the jags or Texans can get to that level but I couldn’t see them pulling it off vs kc with them just starting to get momentum, league usually works in progressions unless you luck into a Brady/bill or mahomes/andy situation!

They lost to lions on opening night last year! Im not high on chargers but I don’t even think it a fight worth having far as who wins rhe west cause I think kc can make playoffs from any spot and end up in SB, maybe harbaugh changes things but chargers kinda been kc whipping boys havnt they? In actually think donks more likely to win west than chargers but either way I still think there only 3 teams who can come out the afc. Kc, bungals, ravens, maybe the jags or Texans can get to that level but I couldn’t see them pulling it off vs kc with them just starting to get momentum, league usually works in progressions unless you luck into a Brady/bill or mahomes/andy situation!
I don't really consider the Bengals as competition until they actually make a Super Bowl in this era. Kinda like the Bills. But I don't think a QB like Burrow or Allen randomly makes a team credible, it takes a helluva lot more than that.

I don't really consider the Bengals as competition until they actually make a Super Bowl in this era. Kinda like the Bills. But I don't think a QB like Burrow or Allen randomly makes a team credible, it takes a helluva lot more than that.

Burrow drug the worst oline I ever seen to the SB, the heat is getting to you brotha. Putting him in sane sentence as choking ass bills is so wrong there no point discussing it. I lost a fucking fortune watching Joe Cool run thru the playoffs, on the road no less, with the worst offensive line in sure ever got to a SB, he went to kc and beat them in afc championship. He was a cunt hair from bankrupting me in that SB against the rams where his awful oline faced one the better Dlines of this generation with 2 HOFers on it, it took a last minute drive by Stafford then Arron Donald wrecking that oline or Joe Cool would have a ring and you telling me him and the bungals lack credibility? I’m gonna assume you letting that bald head stay out in the sun to long my man.

Cincy is the only afc team that has the credibility to pick against mahomes cause Joe Cool has beaten them several times, you talking bout the ravens and telling me burrow lacks credacility cause he hasn’t made a SB? Stay inside in the ac today brotha!! I’m 2 seconds from calling your local medical facility and having them check in on you!!

Burrow drug the worst oline I ever seen to the SB, the heat is getting to you brotha. Putting him in sane sentence as choking ass bills is so wrong there no point discussing it. I lost a fucking fortune watching Joe Cool run thru the playoffs, on the road no less, with the worst offensive line in sure ever got to a SB, he went to kc and beat them in afc championship. He was a cunt hair from bankrupting me in that SB against the rams where his awful oline faced one the better Dlines of this generation with 2 HOFers on it, it took a last minute drive by Stafford then Arron Donald wrecking that oline or Joe Cool would have a ring and you telling me him and the bungals lack credibility? I’m gonna assume you letting that bald head stay out in the sun to long my man.
Lol no. I'm not close to bald.

Bengals defense blows. Ravens winning that division is basically the most sure thing in the AFC that I can find. Other three teams are wank in full.

Lol no. I'm not close to bald.

Bengals defense blows. Ravens winning that division is basically the most sure thing in the AFC that I can find. Other three teams are wank in full.

Lmao. Ok. The heat is fucjing you up. I’ve seen picks of you w shaved head, did you grow it back or the heat got you so twisted right now you forgot? You can pick ravens all day that fine but to pick them while saying Burrow lacks credibility is asinine my dude.

Lmao. Ok. The heat is fucjing you up. I’ve seen picks of you w shaved head, did you grow it back or the heat got you so twisted right now you forgot? You can pick ravens all day that fine but to pick them while saying Burrow lacks credibility is asinine my dude.
Never been bald bruv. I never said Burrow lacks credibility, he's damn good. That's simply not my end all be all. QB is a big part of the equation but not the equation.

Would really like to see Houston and Detroit in Super Bowl.!
Lions out played Dallas LY and was ripped off. Love the head coach there. Not afraid to try and win a game against all odds.
Houston will be vastly improved - and last years playoff experience will pay off this time.

I respect what lions head coach has done, especially considering my 1st impression of him was less than flattering, he seems to be a excellent culture builder but when it comes to in game desicions he way to emotional, he the equivalent of one us degens losing a afternoon game cause some horrific bull shit call then dumping half our roll on the night game cause we pissed off! There a fine line between aggression and stupidity and he crosses it at times, like the game in Dallas, going for 2 was absolutely the right call at time but after they get hosed by some nfl nonsense and they get backed up 5 yards you then have to just take the extra point and beat them in ot, going for 2 a second time from the 8 was the definition of thinking with your dick.

Never been bald bruv. I never said Burrow lacks credibility, he's damn good. That's simply not my end all be all. QB is a big part of the equation but not the equation.

You said and I quote “I don’t consider bengals competition until they actually make a Sb in this era”.

The heat fucjing w you bro. It not your fault if I was in 100 degrees for 90 straight days I’d be losing my shit also!

We are 2 years removed from the entire league saying Goff a backup. Now hes a stud bc they run the ball and throw 8 yard passes. Shiiiiiit

We are 2 years removed from the entire league saying Goff a backup. Now hes a stud bc they run the ball and throw 8 yard passes. Shiiiiiit

He was the 1st overall pick so while I understand what you saying it not like he Brock Purdy. Goff’s only real mistake/flaw he was a generation or 2 to late. all the ppl who I’m sure were saying 15 years ago one these mobile (black) qbs would never win anything now hold it against Goff and other pocket qbs that they can’t run!! Make up their damn mind already! I’m of the belief you can still
Win with a pocket qb and when protected Goff throws one the best balls in the league. Lucky for him and lions they have an incredible oline. The new rules with less and less contact practices hurts the oline more than any other unit which in turn puts more value on a ab’s ability to avoid pressure. Lions oline will keep Goff clean which in turn will have him throwing darts all over the field.

Championship run starts this Sunday Night!

Who they play? I caught a glimpse of some awful nfl commercial while was watching only nfl worth watchin (the preseason and I guess playoffs!). And saw like 6 games on 90 streaming channels every day, needless to say I lost interest or cared even less what the matchups were! lol,,

Who they play? I caught a glimpse of some awful nfl commercial while was watching only nfl worth watchin (the preseason and I guess playoffs!). And saw like 6 games on 90 streaming channels every day, needless to say I lost interest or cared even less what the matchups were! lol,,
Rams and Fratty on NBC at night.

I think the atmosphere will top last year's WC game.

Full, beautiful day of tailgating. Rowdiness shall ensue!

Rams and Fratty on NBC at night.

I think the atmosphere will top last year's WC game.

Full, beautiful day of tailgating. Rowdiness shall ensue!

Oh that’s awesome, could be only game I watch as I wind down Sunday night! Thst screams over any number, I havnt looked at a total yet, I’m so curious bout what they gonna do bout this dumb shit kickoff rule? I’m adding 2 ppg min and think I might be light. Guessing this game 52-54?

Oh that’s awesome, could be only game I watch as I wind down Sunday night! Thst screams over any number, I havnt looked at a total yet, I’m so curious bout what they gonna do bout this dumb shit kickoff rule? I’m adding 2 ppg min and think I might be light. Guessing this game 52-54?
Soft 51 right now.

The playoff game started out hot then really slowed down in the 2h.

Detroit was aggressive in the draft to shore up that secondary.

Soft 51 right now.

The playoff game started out hot then really slowed down in the 2h.

Detroit was aggressive in the draft to shore up that secondary.

Those stupid ass kickoffs teams gonna be in fg range after a 1st down or more prone not to punt. Only thing I’m interested early is seeing if this works, especially with good teams! It be small but over all day for me.

Those stupid ass kickoffs teams gonna be in fg range after a 1st down or more prone not to punt. Only thing I’m interested early is seeing if this works, especially with good teams! It be small but over all day for me.
I understand the sentiment totally.

Curious what teams do what here? We know which coaches like to be innovative.

Back