Heritage offers NHL same game parlays adjusting the totals

Today I played:

leafs and over 5.5 +108 2 units
Regulation Draw and over 3.5 +432 1 unit

Rangers and under 9.5 2 units -128
Regulation Draw and under 9.5 +372 1 unit

i hope long term they turn this around. I dont know if the owner who was handed the team after Rocky's passing is motivated and focused. might be a penny pincher? time will tell.
still within the Wirtz family, I gotta assume one of his brothers.

odd situation for sure.

Darren Pang is making his re-debut as the color commentator for the Hawks

still within the Wirtz family, I gotta assume one of his brothers.

odd situation for sure.

Darren Pang is making his re-debut as the color commentator for the Hawks
Pang is okay but there are far better. No choice as Eddie O and Foley are gone. Its just far gone for me. As a kid in the 70's I used to listen to the radio for Hawks games as that was the only option. Now its on TV and I have little interest.

Pang is okay but there are far better. No choice as Eddie O and Foley are gone. It’s just far gone for me. As a kid in the 70's I used to listen to the radio for Hawks games as that was the only option. Now it’s on TV and I have little interest.
Couple questions, where did you grow up? Do you ever go to games?

ages 0-2 Detroit
2-7 Minnesota
7-36 Chicago
now Florida

Yes my father's company had a ticket broker. went to about 10 games from ages 8-12 and sat 2nd row behind visitors bench.

After that maybe one game a year until i made my own money. On my own expense I went to 5 games a season and sat in the 2nd balcony. My opinion best seats because the stand were built stacked and vertical. In those seats one has to lean over to see the ice by the boards. The balcony hung over the ice. Chicago Stadium was so cool !

I'm not understanding how any of those historical matchups with completely different rosters have any bearing on today's team?
It doesnt qualify for all situations and teams. It up to the capper to determine if its good. Youre probably a better NHL Capper than I. Do your thing.

NHL money line betting isn’t easy many teams can’t play. Only so many good deep teams and good goalies. Then add back up goalies and such.

well I know I can find a successful way to win but its going to take practice. Money lines have always been difficult. The trend right now is low scoring teams are unders no matter the streak and high scoring teams are overs. I was hoping for flips but right now I am not picking the right games or i need to wait a few more games.

A 5.5 total tonight tracking adjusted line totals

NYI Over 6.5 +134 Winner
NYI Under 5 +181 L

these lower totals to me have room for an over or they are going to be a lot under 5 also. its 5.5 so which is the better ROI.

Is it under because these total are set low for a reason or is it over because in todays NHL scoring is up and 5,5 is too low for any game?

the total moved up very little so the less ROI play was over and it makes sense that the over cashed.

Last edited:
Don't think I like it. If it lands on 6, you lose both bets. One thing I've learned is to never put yourself in that situation.

I rarely bet unders. Nothing worse than the score going over before the middle of the 2nd period. With the overs, you almost always have a chance.

That's just me though.

A 5.5 total tonight tracking adjusted line totals

NYI Over 6.5 +134
NYI Under 5 +181

these lower totals to me have room for an over or they are going to be a lot under 5 also. its 5.5 so which is the better ROI.

Is it under because these total are set low for a reason or is it over because in todays NHL scoring is up and 5,5 is too low for any game?
2 of the top goalies in the league going at it and Isles are one of the lowest-scoring teams in the league.

The other problem in the NHL is the EN goals and sometimes it’s multiples

I am just tracking.

As far as the goalies and teams that’s why the line is 5.5

Notice that I am looking not at the normal 6 and 6,5 lines. Hard to find any consistent plays with in those. Sure I am limiting my situations to be in action but it’s better than losing.

Don't think I like it. If it lands on 6, you lose both bets. One thing I've learned is to never put yourself in that situation.

I rarely bet unders. Nothing worse than the score going over before the middle of the 2nd period. With the overs, you almost always have a chance.

That's just me though.
I realize that and well aware of gambling and good situations and bad. I’m tracking which is the better ROI or neither.

I was brief and maybe I wasn’t clear enough.

5.5 is supposed to be low scoring so why isn’t under 5 +181 a good bet? I
will find out in time. Looking back in time isn’t a lot of help because todays NHL is much different.

I want to find out.

Not a good bet. the higher line and lower ROI won it

Last edited:
Why is a 6.5 line only +131 on a lined total of 5.5? They have to score 7 to win!
Is this a books signal that goals are going to be scored?

Also why is moving the total from 5.5 to 5 +181 another signal that goals will be scored.

They don’t give away big line money just for moving the total a half point.

I have another system that likes Philly tonight. To me if Philly is going to win they are going to have to control LVK to under 4 goals doing so widens the opportunity for unders.

Experiment:

Philly +178
Under 6 -108
Or is a parlay better?
Fly’s and under 6.5 +456

Looks real solid !

Last edited:
I’m looking to sell goals for higher returns and parlays that take risks but also have some thought behind them.

Back