2023 SDQL notes

spottie2935

Read Lines, Not Books
D and site!= home and n:F and week > 3 and week<14 and streak > -7 and streak < 7 and day != Wednesday and o:streak > -5 and o:streak < 6 and n:line < -6 and o:division = FBS and no:division = FBS and PRSW < 11 and total < 74 and o : PRSW > 2 and line>3

HF and n : D and o:streak > -4 and streak < 5 and o:division = FBS and n:line > 4 and n:site != neutral and week < 13 and line < -2

I streamlined the first query and added a couple parameters:

site!= home and line > 3 and n:line < -6 and 3 < week < 14 and -7 < streak < 7 and -5 < o:streak < 6 and PRSW < 11 and o:PRSW > 2 and 38 < total < 74 and day != Tuesday and day != Wednesday and o:division = FBS and no:division = FBS and p:ats margin < 39

I'm a total novice at data API query lookup etc .. do I need a log in / subscription there or just go to SDQL site and put the whole string in the lookup?

I streamlined the first query and added a couple parameters:

site!= home and line > 3 and n:line < -6 and 3 < week < 14 and -7 < streak < 7 and -5 < o:streak < 6 and PRSW < 11 and o:pRSW > 2 and 38 < total < 74 and day != Tuesday and day != Wednesday and o:division = FBS and no:division = FBS and p:ats margin < 39
okay looks good. We will see when the SDQL lines show if your adjustments omit any teams or better yet any losers that I might be playing lol. . Thanks for the comment. :tiphat:

I'm a total novice at data API query lookup etc .. do I need a log in / subscription there or just go to SDQL site and put the whole string in the lookup?
I am not logged in but did sign up. My guess is you dont need to sign up but could be wrong.

Back