230-169
+115.47

Playoffs
22-30
+11.42

Overall
252-199
+126.89

One play so far. Will have a bunch probably. Looking forward to this one.

NFL Kenneth Gainwell of the Philadelphia Eagles will have over 18.5 rushing yards -114
2.28/2

Regular Season
230-169
+115.47

Playoffs
22-30
+11.42

Overall
252-199
+126.89

NFL Kenneth Gainwell of the Philadelphia Eagles will have over 18.5 rushing yards -114
2.28/2
This total is telling me he gets 4 carries? I think he gets more vs this run D. GL

That feels like a really good 1. He could have it beat w 4-5 Carries and I’d think he gets several more than that. If eagles win sure seems like a foregone conclusion he goes over this.

Regular Season
230-169
+115.47

Playoffs
22-30
+11.42

Overall
252-199
+126.89

2.28/2
I took some Gainwell over at 17.5. He had 14 carries for 48 yards vs SF which lead the team. In the divisionals he had 12 carries 112 yards.
Wtf is going on here?

That feels like a really good 1. He could have it beat w 4-5 Carries and I’d think he gets several more than that. If eagles win sure seems like a foregone conclusion he goes over this.

That's my thinking too.

That's my thinking too.

Earlier in the year when dobbins came back off injury they were setting Edwards number pretty low and he was killing it, this kinda feels same except this number like half of wheee Edwards was being lined. I suppose gainwell playoff carries could be a result of the blowouts but Philly the last few years seems to like giving multiple guys lot of run, feels like he has earned that, kind clearly says different but I’m with you, gonna grab some of this also.

I took some Gainwell over at 17.5. He had 14 carries for 48 yards vs SF which lead the team. In the divisionals he had 12 carries 112 yards.
Wtf is going on here?

It is odd but as I mentioned above they kinda did the same thing w Gus Edwards after dobbins came back, they wernt this low but they were certainly lower than he produced for multiple weeks before started being priced different.

Earlier in the year when dobbins came back off injury they were setting Edwards number pretty low and he was killing it, this kinda feels same except this number like half of wheee Edwards was being lined. I suppose gainwell playoff carries could be a result of the blowouts but Philly the last few years seems to like giving multiple guys lot of run, feels like he has earned that, kind clearly says different but I’m with you, gonna grab some of this also.

Yes, good comparison. Thinking this one should be around 30-33 but what do I know.

Yes, good comparison. Thinking this one should be around 30-33 but what do I know.
There have been games in November/December where Gainwell had no carries. Hopefully Philly has found a significant role for him Sunday.

There have been games in November/December where Gainwell had no carries. Hopefully Philly has found a significant role for him Sunday.

Yeah, they run about 4 guys out there including Hurts. But Gainwell has been getting the rock in the playoffs.

Dunno where I saw this - prop is saying game will be competitive - so KG won't get the ball (as mentioned)

Pro's have cashed UNDER on him in similar spots, and are betting accordingly

Since week 14:

Close / competitive games (3)

MS - 47 carries - 168 yds
KG - 7 - 22
BS- 2 - 6

Up at half by 14+ (3)

MS- 39 -165
KG- 31-195
BS- 21-107

BOL man ............:shake:

Final score prediction? GL.

28-24 someone lol. It's Friday and I have no idea who wins this game, but do like the over. Gun to head I'd take chiefs. Really think it comes down to the 4th quarter and at that time I want the ball in Mahomes hands. Hoping for a better number live in first quarter if both first drives stall. Might make a bet on kc before the game. Just going to wait at long as I can before kick. Super bowl is always full of drama 48 hours before kick. Someone does something stupid. Gl to you sigo. Thanks Bro.

Dunno where I saw this - prop is saying game will be competitive - so KG won't get the ball (as mentioned)

Pro's have cashed UNDER on him in similar spots, and are betting accordingly

Since week 14:

Close / competitive games (3)

MS - 47 carries - 168 yds
KG - 7 - 22
BS- 2 - 6

Up at half by 14+ (3)

MS- 39 -165
KG- 31-195
BS- 21-107

BOL man ............:shake:

This is why I love having you around man. Well I'll be hot damned, hopefully he can churn out some big yards on his limited carries. That analysis does give me pause as I do not think this is a blowout from either side. Thanks BA. Good luck to you too.

Back