2023 NBA FINALS

I was wondering if anybody liked the Heat to beat the Nuggz.

Why you like them in this series? Good luck as always.

I was wondering if anybody liked the Heat to beat the Nuggz.

Why you like them in this series? Good luck as always.

Better team. More experience, better coach. This is their year, not gonna be denied. They could smell it in 2020, 2022 was heartbreak, they gettin it now.

Very nice. What you think about game 3 in Miami and potentially Herro returning?

Thanks sir. Need to ponder that one since the line will be Denver -1.5 both games probably. One of them will be tight and another in the Heats favor pretty big, just not sure which one. I'm expecting Herro back this week at some point.

Caleb Martin should be 100% though.

Tough to fade this Miami team. They have the experience edge, the coaching edge, and play better team defense.

People say Miami is lucky with their 3 ball, but they been doing it all playoffs and have so many guys who can hurt you deep any night. Robinson, Strus, Jimmy, Lowry, Vincent, Martin. That's a lot of guys to account for... Then potentially Herro.

SEMCON at its finest. Great work on the sharp plays. I feel like sheep this morning with all the Denver ML parlays I had going. GL rest of f the way

Good luck, Hunt. I’m the other way on this series, but I certainly respect your insight.

Any chance we see Jokic bring the ball up more tonight to screw with Miami’s zone?

Respect back at ya sir. Im taking Miami next game at home regardless of tonight's outcome. Anything is possible with Jokic bringing it up the floor but I trust spoelstra to make adjustments and Malone to not.

I could be wrong, and it won't be the first time for sure, but I don't think this Denver team is a juggernaut like people make them out to be. No doubt a good home team and have the best player in the world but all of the intangibles favor the heat imo. White hot ice tea summer. Start cool and fresh cuz Miami will have the fireball going in the hoop like nba jams.

Back