2023 KU Football thread

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Instead of making new threads pertaining to KU football I’ll just keep it in one tidy spot.

Kansas just keeps playing the college football world like a Stradivarius.

Huge news coming out of Lawrence today the University and the official Twitter account for the University of Kansas football program has welcomed Sean Snyder into the KU football family.

This is a brilliant move by the head coach but why you may be asking yourself? Well, the reason being is he comes to us from the University of Illinois last year. He was their special teams coach. Kansas will host the Illini in early September. So that’s one huge benefit, the other being he is the son of none other than the much ballyhooed (by some people) Kansas State legend, Bill Synder.

So, with this absolute chess move of a coaching hire, the university of Kansas has essentially hired a Trojan horse and access into two opponents, one of which is a yearly file and an in-state rival to boot.

This is what we all have been waiting for...

Missoura vs Kansas.

For all the marbles!
This is war.

I remember when misery was too afraid to play KU in the Auto Zone Liberty Bowl and sent their “rival” Arkansas to handle their business.

My estimation of missoura‘s athletic department fucking plummeted that day

You never told me how the debut of “Big Red” went during the Final Four
I know. It was mostly a secondary to a 3 quarter that night, got chilly quick.

I wore it yesterday with spring in full effect and conversations were had.

DE Dylan Brooks from Auburn comin to Lawrence .. looks like he was just nudged out of playing for a pretty deep DE unit LY .. talent rating is head turner .. BIG WIN!!!

DE Dylan Brooks from Auburn comin to Lawrence .. looks like he was just nudged out of playing for a pretty deep DE unit LY .. talent rating is head turner .. BIG WIN!!!
Saw his tweet, really excited.

I think Vegas has their RSW # on the nose

I see it between O5.5 -144 and O6.5 +130 .. Last year Caesars came out with over 2 -125... blasted it .....
SP+ has them at 5.1 wins if we imply some odds w the rating .. vegas had the right idea to bump it to 6 .. might lay the odds and take the 5.5 really tough to imagine Leipold won't get them in a bowl again .., i'll go ahead and call UT a loss but wouldn't call anything else impossible..

In Leipold We Trust!!!!

Yeah took it... over 5.5 -144 .. its possible to lose but think pretty unlikely we get stuck at 5 .. 2 very likely wins plus BYU at home feels pretty good.... idk how far off SP+'s power ratings are but I wouldn't have a prob calling 4 more genuine tossups and maybe they are legit dogs @OK.St, T-Tech and K-St but none seem like a locked in loss .. just too many shots on goal think it lands 6-7 wins most of the time .. if I was a fan as I kinda suspect Teapot9 is (lol) then I wouldn't fret about playing 6 for normal juice and just having a fun season with it .. but idk if anyone needs to rush in to play it at 6 .. I don't think we'll see many 5.5's later on so gotta boom it now ..

Inside sources at KUAD telling me the game against Illinois will be moved…..

Friday night lights in Lawrence!!!!!

JD6 suffered the shoulder injury but he’s confident he’ll be ready to go game 1

the Blueprint season 2 episode 1 tonight it’s dropping on Twitter

I snagged some over 5.5 RSW on your boys @-135....seems like a good bet for a team with all the O back. Plus, I can watch Kansas sports without shitty Bill Self coaching. ;)

Last edited:
Back